Kidnapped (LOT angsty to fluffy, Karlnapity)

(This was is gonna be bad since I dont quite have much idea for this but, I'll still try my best! Please, try to enjoy?)

CW!: Àbüße, talk of s3x7al harassment.
----------------------------------------------------

"Hey Quackity?" Sapnap said, walking into the living room. "Yeah? What's up?" Quackity turned around in the sofa and looked at his lover.

"We're gonna go to the store. You wanna go?" Sapnap asked the smallest. "No thanks! And this time, please be sure to get the grocery list. You forgot some things last time and I had to go to the store to get the rest."

Sapnap just made one of this nervous faces and just said 'sorry'. "You're fine. It should be on the counter, mk?" "Alrighty," Sapnap said, walking over.

"Love you!" Quackity was already up as Sap walked over and he kissed Q's forehead, getting a kiss on the cheek back. (He was leaning down a bit, alright?)

"Heyy! Kisses without me?!" Karl said, faking a gasp. "Karlll. Noooooo. C'mereeeeeeee!" Quackity said, holding out his arms. Karl smiled and walked over to him, taking in a hug.

"Hey! I didn't get a hug.." Sapnap said, faking a pout while crossing his arms. "Come here, you big baby." Karl said, him and Quackity holding out their arms.

Sapnap happily walked over and embraced the two boys, giving them both kisses all over their faces.

They both giggled and let go of the hug, Quackity waving them off with "Now go! The groceries aren't gonna get themselves."

The two men kinda chuckled and just said "Alrighty." "Love you, Ducky!" "Love you, bub! Love you, Bubba!" (Karl is bub and Sapnap is bubba. Idk i feel like it's just so cute-)

"Love you, Q!" And with that, the front door closed, leaving him to sit back down on the couch and watch the show he was watching..

---------------an hour later :]--------------

(Okay, 'm sorry bout this but imma change it up a bit. Sorry if you won't like it!)

Quackity was sitting there, watching the other half of an episode of the show before he got a weird feeling.

Just then, three knocks were placed on his door. (PLEASE 'KNOCKS' ACCIDENTALLY TURNED INTO 'KNOCKERS'!)

Quackity quickly got up, thinking his fiances forgot their house keys again. But when he looked through the peep hole, he saw something that he didn't see expect to.

"Quackity~ I know your there~" the man's voice rang. The man's voice was something Quackity has hated. The man that ruined him. That man.. was Schlatt.

Quackity quickly backed away quietly and darted up the stairs, going into one of the guest bedrooms and hiding in the very far corner of the closet.

He heard the front door slam open downstairs and he quickly covered his mouth with his hands, trying to muffle any kind of noise that could come out of his mouth.

As he kept hearing Schlatt call out his name and glass breaking, he slowly went panick mode. He was crying silently while trying to keep his mind in a state that he could think in.

He was counting to fourty slowly until he heard footsteps coming upstairs. He was in the farthest guest bedroom down the hall.

He heard doors opening and walking around each room as he silently cried.

Once he heard walking from the room next to him to the room across, he started praying in his mind he wouldn't be too badly hurt, as he knew Schlatt can be very abusive.