A Broken Promise (Angst)

(Hello! Welcome to uhm.. my last Oneshot for this book! This might be a little sad.. but I have another oneshot you can check out if you'd like! They're the Bench Trio Oneshots. Please enjoy the last Oneshot!)

Karl and Sapnap walked into an office, followed by none other than Slimecicle, who let them in.

"Mr. Quackity from Las Nevadas! Sapnap from the nether and Karl from Everywhere, Anytime is here to see you!"

"WHO?!" Quackity ran from a back room, wide eyed with a scar running across his eye.

Quackity stood there, wide eyed, anger filling the inside of him.

"Please leave, Slimecicle." "Okay, Quackity from Las Nevadas!" Slimecicle skipped out of the room and left the three alone, Quackity toying with the rings on a string around his neck.

After a few moments of deafening silence, Quackity looked up from the necklace and stared straight at the two men in front of him.

"What do you want?" He said harshly, glance filled with pure anger.

"I- I.. Quackity, what happened..?" Karl said, worried for what happened to his Q.

"You. You happened." Quackity said, angry at the two in the room with him.

"Huh..?" Karl said, wide eyed with.. he didn't know the feeling. Regret? Sadness? Fear? They all worked.

"You happened, Karl, Sapnap. You." Quackity seemed so angry, but they didn't know why.

"What the fvck are you angry for?" Sapnap said, worried, but angry too.

"You remember the promise we made? Never keep secrets?" "Yeah.. but we didn't keep any.. none that I remember of."

Quackity's stare was half heartedly angry, but now he was full rage.

"I didn't even know you made a whole country! You made a whole country! And without me! It's basically what I made for us but without me!" Quackity yelled, words fumbling together as he was yelling angrily.

"Wait, what? Karl.. you didn't tell him?" "I was supposed to? I'm sorry!" Karl said, Quackity realizing what happened.

"You forgot me again, didn't you?" Quackity said, Karl switching his gaze from Sapnap to him and Q knowing he was right.

"Q, I'm so sorr-" "Doesn't matter anyway. You have hurt me so many times and I forgave you for all of them. Guess what?" "Quackity, I-" "I can't this time."

Quackity took hold of the string from his neck and ripped off the necklace, Karl and Sapnap staring at him with sadness and wide eyes.

"Quackity! Plea-" "This is it."

Quackity stuffed the necklace into his pant's pocket, his gaze angry.

"Quackity!" "Goodbye, you two." Quackity teared up, looking away from them.

"Please take them out and they are here by banished from entering again, Slimecicle." Slimecicle had entered the room because he was a little worried for leaving him in a room with people he knew he didn't like.

"Right away! Come on, Quackity from Las Nevadas said goodbye." Slimecicle tugged at the sleeves of Karl and Sapnap, dragging them out.

"Goodbye, Karl from Anywhere, Anytime and Sapnap from the nether!" Slimecicle threw them out from the border of Las Nevadas and walked away, Karl and Sapnap tearing up as they got up and walked away.

-With Big Q-

Quackity took the necklace from his pocket, holding it in his hand as he sat down in his office chair.

He stared at it, starting to cry. He laid his head in his arms and started sobbing, thinking of how much they had an impact on him.

He sobbed, sadden by what he did, but he knew it was right.

The engagement had been broken off... Just as their promise to him was just another broken promise.

(A/N:)
So.. how are we feeling? Yes, these have came to an end. I'm sorry for those whom have enjoyed these and want more! I hope you have enjoyed these! Please eat and drink if you haven't, goodbye!

Word count: 606 words! <3