Deaf..? (Angsty and Fluffy! Karlnapity)

(Ayo, we've got a new person! Thank you for requesting No_Name_Just_Stories! Please enjoy!)

Cw: TNT (?) ((Sorry I felt like if I didn't use it, I'd feel guilty))

"KARL! WE NEED TO LEAVE!" "WHAT?! WHY?!" Sapnap was trying to rush Karl out of the building, as something was going on.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" "KINOKO KINGDOM IS ABOUT TO BLOW, LITERALLY! LET'S GO!"

Karl stared at Sapnap in disbelief. "Who..?" "The one and only." Karl widened his eyes, knowing exactly who it was.

"But why..?" "PLEASE KARL! COME ON!" Quackity yelled, running down the hallway. He stopped right on front of the room where his two lovers were and stood beside Sapnap.

"Karl please... I don't wanna see you die.." Quackity said, holding out his hand. Karl sat for a minute at the desk he was at, then stood up and walked over, taking Q's hand.

"Please?" Quackity said, unsure if Karl was gonna leave his city or burn with it. "Well let's go!" Karl said, kinda pulling Quackity towards the door.

The three men started running for their lives, knowing if they didn't, they'd die. Karl was behind Quackity while holding his hand, running the same pace as the smaller man.

What the three men didn't know, is that there would be TNT beside their path...

"QUACKITY! KARL!" Was the last thing Karl heard before a loud explosion then ringing in his ears as he was hit with a lot of impact from the front.

The TNT was right in the middle between Karl and Q, making Quackity be the one to have impact on his back.

"QUACKITY! HELLO? Q, are you conscious?" "Ugh.. yeah.." Quackity said pulling himself off the ground and sitting up, holding his head.

"Q, you're bleeding.." "So? Wait.. where's Karl..?" The two men flipped around as quickly as they could, seeing their lover on the ground while unconscious.

"KARL!" Quackity said, getting up and running over. "I'll grab him, you run. Deal?" "No! I'm staying beside you.." Quackity yelled out, standing his ground.

"Alright, but we absolutely have to be quick." Sapnap said, picking Karl up and flinging him over his shoulder. He started running and was followed by Quackity, whom was trying to ignore the pain in his arm and head.

As they finally made it out of town, they saw the whole kingdom torn apart.. TNT had been set everywhere.. especially right where Karl and Sapnap lived..

"Why would he do this..? Karl's gonna be so heart broken.."

"QUACKITY! SAPNAP! KARL! HOLY, YOURE ALIVE!" Niki ran over and hugged Quackity, who embraced it. Niki widened her eyes as Q didn't usually return or even like hugs.

"Are... You okay?" "I am.. Karl's not. Niki, do you have any healing?" "I do.. but why?" She said, turning around to see Sapnap holding Karl while Karl was unconscious.

"HOLY! Is he okay?!" "We have.. no clue." Sapnap said quietly, still holding his lover as he took him off his shoulder and put him on his back.

Karl had unconsciously wrapped himself around Sapnap, he just guessed it was something someone could do in an unconscious state while in the air..? (Doesn't make sense? Deal with it- I'm tired, 'm sorry- TwT)

"Let's get him somewhere safe and i can tend to him, alright..?" Niki said, walking over to Sapnap and unconscious Karl.

Niki checked the man's pulse to make sure he was alive, as he was.