High School Au! (Angst-Fluff)

(Sowwy, didn't have a good Title so I just titled it High School Au!, as you can see- Sorry, anyway, Enjoy!)

"Hey~" "Shut up, Schlatt. You know I don't want you anywhere near me." Quackity said harshly as he slammed his locker door, finding Schlatt behind it. "Awh~ But it was only once!~" "You cheated on me three times, I was stupid to give you two more chances after the first." Schlatt smirked as Quackity side-eyed him. "Oh c'mon, It wasn't that bad." "You cheated on me three times, Schlatt. Also Im with Sapnap and Karl now. Give it up." Quackity now was facing Schlatt, Schlatt smirking and Quackity frowning. "I ain't ever giving up, Quackity, you should know that." "Just shut. Up." Quackity said, getting a bit more nervous. "Maybe it's you that should." "What the hell do you m-" Quackity was cut off by Schlatt slamming his arm into the lockers and cornering Quackity. "Schlatt, what the f-" Quackity started, Getting but off by Schlatt kissing him. Quackity started to try to push Schlatt away, but he was too strong and Q was too weak. Quackity still tried though.

"Yeah, Yeah. So then-" Sapnap looked over and stopped. Karl noticed right away. "Hey what's wr-" Karl looked dover in the direction Sapnap was staring and then he also stopped. "What the hell..?" Sapnap said. In the angle they were at, they couldnt see Quackity struggling to get Schlatt off of him.

Quackity kept trying to push Schlatt off, finally succeeding. "Schlatt! What the fu-" "Quackity why..?" Karl said, voice cracking. Quackity quickly got Schlatt out of the way to see his two ACTUAL lovers staring at him in disbelief. "Wait Karl- Sap-" "Shut it.. Let's go Karl.." Sapnap said sternly. "Wait- Please!-" "Quackity just leave us alone please.." Karl said, now in near tears. "I-" "Quackity." Sapnap said, looking back at the boy with anger in his eyes. "I-I..." "Shut up. Leave us alone." The two boys started to walk away. Quackity turned back to Schlatt, straight anger and tears in his eyes. "What the hell! Infront of them?! You know I love them! I don't love you, Schlatt. I haven't ever since I broke up with you. Im surprised they didn't break up with me right then and there! If they did, I wouldn't know because I'm an idiot, hah?!" Quackity said, pushing Schlatt into the lockers. "Leave. Me. Alone. Jschlatt." And with that, Quackity ran off to try to explain to his lovers what happened.

"I- I can't believe it.." Karl said, sliding down the wall of an abandoned classroom in the other building. "I can't either... But it happened." Sapnap said, agreeing. "SAPNAP?! KARL?!" They heard down the hallway. They could hear doors opening and closing, Quackity trying to find them. He eventually found them in the classroom, tears in his eyes. "Karl- Sapnap- Please-" "You did it." Sapnap said, faint tear streaks going down his face. "Sap- Please just let me-" "Quackity... How could you?" "I didn't! He-" "But you did." Karl said, anger now uprising in him but him not letting it all out, knowing it would scare him. "Karl... Im sorry and- and-" Quackity said, now at a loss of words because him crying was taking over. "Let's go, Karl." Sapnap said, taking Karl's hand and walking out of the classroom, leaving Quackity to just watch them. Quackity stared and then looked back down at the floor, crying, sobbing if you will. "Why'd you do it, Schlatt? I loved... I loved them.. not you.. never you.." Quackity said out of pure fear, anger maybe? "IT WAS NEVER YOU!" Quackity said, harshly at nothing but air. He then took a marker and drew the man he absolutely hated on the white board. Then, he found a glass shard sharp enough and threw it at the drawing, hitting it straight in the chest. Sapnap and Karl heard Quackity's yelling and came back to watch through the door, watching the glass shard go straight through where Schlatt's heart would be. "Holy.." Karl said in a low whisper. "Agreed." Sapnap said, also using the same tone. They saw Quackity to start walk out so they ran into a janitor's closet, not wanting the man to know they watched his rage. They could hear harsh footsteps through the building until they fully disappeared. They climbed out and saw no sign of the small man. They then started to walk down the building until they heard sobbing coming from another classroom in the building not fast from them. They immediately labeled it as Quackity's voice and ran into the classroom. Quackity looked up at the two men with red eyes and tears running down his face. "Quackity.." "No! You guys don't want me, you won't get me.." Quackity said, his voice trailing off as Karl went and sat on the floor right next to wear Quackity and balled up and hugged him. Quackity immediately latched onto him and started crying again. Karl just ran his hand through Quackity's hair, just trying to calm him. Sapnap went and sat beside them, rubbing his hand up and down Quackity's lower back. They knew about the wings, and what they do... So they try to avoid them other then tracing the top part of it, as that doesn't quite make Quackity uhm... Yeah.