Time Traveler P. 2 (Karlnapity, more fluffy)

(I promise, I'll do a three chapter one of these days, I just haven't been able to keep up. Enjoy!)

"Can you take me to 'our spot'?" Karl asked. Sapnap was tooken by surprise until he realized Karl must've wrote down about it. "I also heard there's a flower field that seems to be important.. can we go there too?"

"Sure we can, Karl. Which you wanna go to first?" Quackity was to reply instead of Sapnap. "Uhm... The flower field!" Karl loved flowers alot. It had always been a thing he loved. "Alrighty, we'll go here in a bit.. wanna eat though? You missed lunch.." "I'll be okay! I would really like to go though." Karl was eager to see the flowers, since he doesn't remember them well. "Alright, Karl. Do you remember where we keep our shoes?" "No not really." "I'll go get them." Quackity rushed off to go get Karl's shoes as Karl started to get up and out of the bed. "I'm really sorry I can't remember you much. But I know I was happy!" "It's okay, Karl. You can't really do much." "Wish I could.." Karl felt bad. He knew he can't really do much, but he really wished he could. "We'll do our best, Karl. If you really can't remember us much, we'll just have to start over and make new memories.." Quackity was walking back into the room with Karl and Sapnap's shoes, him wearing his own. "Here ya go." Quackity handed Karl his shoes and gave Sapnap his. Karl was luckily only sitting up, him not needing to do much. Sapnap had to sit down on the bed, though. After they all had their shoes on, they headed out to the car, Sapnap grabbing the keys. Quackity sat in the backseat, giving Karl the passenger. Sapnap got into the Driver seat, him having the keys. He started up the car and off they went, off to the flower field. Sapnap had found TommyInnit's playlist on Spotify, Sapnap actually liking the songs. He hooked up his phone to the car and played the playlist. Karl started singing along around the middle of the song, him remembering the song. ( ' ' will be song lyrics '' '' being Karl or someone else singing along.)
'And we can get lost in an off beat rhythm, Feel the way that you're moving and i think that i get it'
''And i think that i will till the sun come up, When the sun goes down we gon' get in touch''
Karl loved the song 'Lost in you', He always felt so collected and lost in it. He sang all the songs, mostly, until they got there. Once they got out, Karl was amazed by the sight infront of him. Sunflowers, Roses, Lilacs, and Dandelions. He loved the sight he saw. He then immediately remembered a few memories he used to have, the sight being a trigger.

'''Hey! Come back here! That's not how you play hide n' seek!'' Quackity was chasing after Karl. They had been playing hide and seek and Karl had been found but he ran, making Quackity chase after him. "It is in my world!" "Well, your world's wrong!" Quackity started catching up to Karl, Karl trying to escape. Sapnap, whom was watching, was literally crying from laughing so hard. "KARL!~" Quackity was now quite literally behind Karl. "NO!" Karl yelled back. "YES!" Quackity pounced onto Karl, making him and Karl topple over. They both bursted out laughing, making Sapnap laugh harder. By now, they all were wheezing. They had had a fun day that day...'

DON'T FORGET.

"Karl? KARL!" Karl was snapped backs into reality by Sapnap yelling his name. "You were spacing out again. You get another memory?" "Mhm.." "That's great!" "Something weird happened though.." "Hm?" "Forget it." Karl gave a smile and Sapnap just shrugged it off. "I absolutely love it here.." "Yeah, we used to come here all the time. It's sad you can't completely remember us ever again." Quackity walked over to the two, he had been exploring a different patch of the flowers. "Hey! It's okay though. Maybe I could make new and better memories with you?" "Yeah.." Karl sat down on a hill that was by the flower field, him motioning for the other two to sit with him. They both obliged, sitting down beside him. "When you wanna leave to go to 'our spot'?" "Mmm.. Tomorrow sound okay?" "Yeah, totally." After that, they didn't say much. Karl took hold of each boy's hands, them looking at him. "I might not remember you, but I know I loved you and I'm sure I still do." Karl smiled at both of them, them returning the favor. Karl couldn't remember them, sure. But he knew he had loved them in the past, and he still has that feeling he felt in the past. He knew he loved them, absolutely knew. Karl laid his head on Sapnap's shoulder, him being tired. "You tired?" "Mhm.." Karl replied, already half asleep. "Wanna go home? It's only 6 though." "I don't care... Tired." They had been there since 2:30 and it was now approaching 6 in the evening. Sapnap could understand, he had always been tired after sitting somewhere for long enough. "Alright, go ahead and get in the car." Karl got up and went to the car, sitting in the back this time. Quackity went to the passenger and Sapnap went to the driver. They had a quite peaceful ride home, them not quite talking. After they got home, they found a sleeping Karl. Sapnap only smiled and picked him up, Quackity opening the door for him. "Imma go lay him down, might lay with him. Wanna come?" "I'll go here in a moment." And with that, Sapnap went up and to their room, Quackity taking his shoes off and quickly following. Sapnap laid Karl down and took of his shoes, throwing them somewhere, and then him taking off his own. "I'll sleep somewhere else, I don't wanna make him feel uncomfortable." Quackity always had a bit of a fear of doing the wrong thing. But Karl proved him wrong. "Stay.." Karl barely got out. Quackity smiled and then laid down, Karl immediately holding on. "Awe... Look at you two.." "Shush it and come lay down." Quackity only whispered and eyed Sap, Sapnap immediately listening and laid down. Sapnap carefully drooped his arms around Karl, Karl taking one of his arms and laying it around where Sapnap had one of his arms. They both smiled, looking at Karl. "Thank you.." Karl said barely, him being 3/4 asleep. "Welcome." Sapnap whispered. They all then fell asleep, loving each and every moment of it..

(A/N:)
SO SORRY, THE END WAS A BIT MORE RUSHED- It was so bad TnT. Also, here is where you can find the playlists of TommyInnit:

Anyways, eat and drink if you haven't, my muffins! Byee! (You see? I said I was gonna change the name soon

Anyways, eat and drink if you haven't, my muffins! Byee! (You see? I said I was gonna change the name soon. I love this one so much better-)

Word Count: 1131