P. 3 of "The Asking"

(Idk what to name these :'D Enjoy?)

"Heya Q!- Wait.. what happened? Are you okay?" Niki said, walking through the door.

"Yeah, yeah... i'm fine. What's up?" Quackity said, sitting up.

"Oh, Dinner!" Niki said, giving the three a smile.

"Ah, mk!" Karl said, him sitting up with Q now.

"Please come down in little less then 5!" Niki said, walking out of the room to help some others.

"Alright!" Quackity called to Niki, letting her know that they'll try.

"Are you absolutely alright? You did just kinda.." "I'll be alright! Been through worse.." Quackity answered Sapnap, leaning into the taller.

"Mk, then we need to go here in a few." Karl put his hand onto Q's, lightly rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

They sat there, enjoying the atmosphere... Before SOMEONE had to ruin it.

"MOTHERFVC¥IN FOOD, B|T€HES!" "THE HELL GOGY?!" Gogy screamed at the boys, the boys not realizing is had been over 5 minutes and they still weren't there.

"WHAT THE F¥CK IS UP!" (Reference anyone? Old meme ik-) Dream yelled, busting into the room.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" "DINNER B•TCH!" Both Dream and George screamed while running out the room, scared for their life as Sapnap was looking angry as ever.

"YEAHH! YOU BETTER RUN!" (PLEASE GET THE REFERENCE!) Sapnap yelled after them, anger in his eyes.

"Love, calm down. Just.. let's go get dinner." Karl said softly, holding onto Sapnap and Q's hand.

Karl was first to get up and out of bed, his hair all ruffled.

Sapnap was second, following Karl and finger combing down Karl's hair to get it to look neater.

Quackity was last to get out of bed, holding onto Sapnap because he was tired and when he was tired, he tended to not pay attention.

They made their way down to the dining room, being made sure they got to their correct seats by Niki.

They all sat close together, an arrangement they asked Niki to always make.

"Heyyyyy.." George said, being across from Quackity.

"Shut the fv€k up." "Harsh, but deserved." Quackity gave George a hard death stare, not very happy with the man.

"Sorry for earlier-" Dream apologized, feeling kinda bad for Gogy startling them earlier... And him.

"Hey! Food!" Niki said, walking over with plates with delicious looking food atop them...

-Skip cuz author is lazy-

The three boys were headed back to the room, after have being done with dinner.

"Hey Karl.." "I know what you're gonna ask.. I'll be fine." Karl kept walking, holding onto the two others' hands.

"Later?" "Well.. It's almost the end of our anniversary and it's a tradition, so.. it'd have to be. What time is it, anyway?" Karl asked, Sapnap grabbing out his phone and checking.

" 'round 7:45." "Thanks, Sap." "Mhm.." They made it to the room and immediately headed into Sapnap's, laying onto the bed and snuggling into each other.

-Time skip because author gettin lazy :']-

"Hey Karl?" "Mhm?" "I think it might be time.." "Time? Ohhh.." "Can you go get the alcohol pads?" " 'course!" Karl got up and went to grab the alcohol pads, just as Sap asked.

He went and grabbed them, stopping for a moment. 'What if it hurts? They wouldn't hurt me on purpose... Right? No, they love me. They wouldn't. Just, get back to the room.'

Karl started walking back to the room, thinking about what is about to happen.

(With Q and Sapnap)
"Which of us will do it?" Quackity asked, his gaze at the floor.

"Baby.. do you wanna do it?" Quackity looked up with wide eyes and was met with a calming, loving gaze back.

"I- Will I hurt him?" "Pretty boy.. you won't be like him. Ever. I promise." Sapnap brought his hand up to cup Quackity's face and he stroked his cheek with his thumb.

Quackity leaned into Sapnap's hand, comforted by it.

"So, will you do it?" "... mhm." Sapnap took his hand away as Karl walked back into the room.

"Welcome back!" Sapnap said, trying to lighten the mood of the room, Karl and them tense-ish.

"Thanks, Sap." Karl weakly smiled and handed the alcohol pads to Q, sitting down next to him.

Quackity took one out and patted one of Karl's wrists gently, Karl laying his head back onto Sapnap's shoulder and looking up, smiling at him. Sapnap returned the smile, of course.

Quackity had finished, gently patting the other wrist and throwing the two pads away.

"Are you okay with Quackity doing this?" "Of course! I would be happy with either of you." Karl said, giving a bit of a weak smile, but gentle one at that.

"Would you like a minute? Or.. are you ready?" Quackity asked, not wanting to rush anything, for it can be overwhelming.. he would know.

"I guess ready..?" Karl said with uncertainty. "You sure?" "Mhm!" Karl nodded, holding out one of his wrists.

Quackity took hold of his wrist and Karl laid back onto Sapnap, who was behind him and holding his waist.

Quackity quickly mumbled a 'Sorry if I hurt you' and bit into Karl's wrist, making him gasp at the sort of pain that shot through his arm.

Quackity drank only for a few seconds, immediately taking his fangs from the flesh and grabbing a wash cloth from beside him and putting it around Karl's wrist.

"I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" "Not too badly.. did hurt though." Karl was starting to feel dizzy, as that can happen.

"Go to bed.. I can see you might need it, babe." Sapnap said, laying down and making Karl lay onto his chest.

Karl immediately closed his eyes and dozed off, feeling a lot dizzier than a few moments ago.

"Did I do too badly? Is his wrist gonna be okay? Is he alright?" Quackity was panicking, he didn't wanna be like Schlatt.. at all.

"He's alright, Quackity.. stop worrying so badly. He'll be alright." Sapnap comforted, taking hold of Q's hand with his free one. (HOLY, I WANT THIS OVER WITH- SO CRINGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)

"Mk..." Quackity said, leaning into Sapnap's hand as he once again cupped his face.

(I'm really sorry, but I just don't wanna do this anymore... uhmmm... summary? Y'know what, Summary-)

Karl eventually awoke, taking care of his wrist over the past days.

He, obviously, had pain with growing his teeth, Sapnap and Quackity helping him out with it.

He, eventually, had been fully a vampire, forever a happy ending with his loves..

(A/N:)
Hey! Sorry, I just really need to get to other chapters and I made a short summary for the ending! Im sorry if that seemed lazy, I just really needed to get this chapter out and finish. I also feel like sobbing- I just read a book named "Philophobia//Dreamnotfound" and it ends so sadly. Wont give any spoilers for those who want to read it! Anywayy, eat and drink if you haven't! Make sure you're taking care of yourself, my lovies! Byeee, my wonderful muffins!

Word count: 1085 words! <3