Stay (lil Angst, Big Fluff)

(Sorry I'm working on this just now but, I'm all over the place- so- anyways, I hope y'all enjoy! But before you do so, eat and drink. I know most of y'all don't do it enough. I don't do it enough but, that's why I want you all to if you want or need to. Anyways, on with the chapter!)

Quackity has been coming home later and later the past few weeks and this time it was almost 1 in the morning.

Quackity had eye bags since he hasn't slept quite enough for the past three weeks.

"Where have you been..?" Karl said tiredly with a tired Sapnap beside him.

"Casino.. please can we go to bed?" Quackity asked desperately, he absolutely needed sleep.

"You can't keep doing this, baby.. you worry us." Sapnap said, walking over and picking up the smallest.

Karl walked over to the two and took off Q's shoes so he could be more comfortable.

"I know... I'm sorry.." Quackity said, digging his face into Sapnap's neck to block out the light since he had a headache from working.

"Please stop doing this, you worry us.." Karl said, more of a statement then a question.

"I'll try, Karl.. Lo siento Karlos.. Lo siento Sap.." Quackity started speaking Spanish. He usually does this when he's pretty tired, Sapnap and Karl finding it cute.

"¿Podemos irnos a la cama ahora?"
(Can we go to bed now?) Quackity asked, being the tired boy he is.

"Por supuesto, Q." (Of course, Q.) Karl said, walking behind Sapnap to the bed room. Sapnap- still had a Quackity in his arms, Q was already almost half asleep.

When they made it to the room, Quackity was asleep so Karl went and found a shirt of his and a pair of Q's sweatpants so Sapnap could change him. Karl grabbed a shirt of his because Quackity always liked over sized stuff when he wanted to be comfy, just his thing.

Karl couldn't blame him, he usually steals Sapnap's clothing so he could also be in something oversized and comfy.

Karl went into the bedroom after he found all the clothing he needed and handed it to Sapnap, who carefully undressed and dressed Quackity so he could be comfortable.

Sapnap and Karl had already dressed into comfier clothing, as it was 1 in the morning.

Sapnap climbed into bed with Quackity as Karl walked out the room with his phone in hand.

"Aren't you gonna come lay down?" "I will, Sappy. I'm just gonna call Slimecicle really quickly." Karl replied, showing Sapnap his phone.

"Alright, be quick then.." Sapnap said, cuddling Quackity. "I will, Sappy." Karl said, heading out the room and typing in Slime's number.

"Hello?" Slime answered, probably still perky from working until one in the morning.

"Heyo Slime." "Karl! Hello! What's up?" Slimecicle said, having an excited tone. "Hey, Quackity's not gonna be there tomorrow if that's okay." "It's alright! We just won't work tomorrow then." "Alrighty, see ya Slime." "Dap me up!" Slimecicle then ended the call and Karl walked back into their bedroom.

He saw Sapnap and Quackity asleep together while they cuddled. He smiled at his two lovers and put his phone on the side table. He climbed into bed and cuddled up with the two others, smiling as he quickly feel asleep with the others..
-----------------Next day bc y not?----------------

Quackity woke up and saw that the other two weren't there. He guessed be was the last up so he got up and walked down the stairs with 'thump, thump, thump' followed behind him.