Stress isn't the best (Fluffy I guess?)

(I promise to get these out as soon as I can. I just need to get into more motivation. I'll be working on these more! Enjoy!)

"Karl baby.." Sapnap said lowly. Karl had been looking through comments on Mr. Beast's comments again, finding hate on it. Karl never wanted the hate to go to Mr. Beast, Karl just wanted to help it go away. "I don't understand why people hate him.." "Baby, I'm sure it'll be okay.." Quackity tried to help, him not being the best at comfort but not the worst, either. "Karl, you can't let this get to your head, it'll be okay.." Sapnap also wasn't the best at comfort but he tried. "I- I know but..." Karl started tearing up. "Hey Hey! No, it's okay! Don't cry.. Karl don't cry please." Quackity quickly turned Karl's chair around and cupped his face. "B-But.." Karl could barely get out words, trying to hold back sobs. Quackity let go of the taller's face and sat onto his lap, hugging him. Karl tensed then wrapped his arms, returning the hug, and buried his face into the smaller's neck. Karl didn't try to hold back anymore, letting the sobs come out muffled. Karl had been getting more and more stressed about the comments on Mr. Beast's videos. The more he'd seen, the more stressed he'd get. Quackity and Sapnap wanted to help but Karl wouldn't let them. "Hey Baby, why don't we go to bed..? You can clear your mind for a moment then go record tomorrow?" Sapnap said in an almost whisper after Karl's sobs died down. Karl looked over at Sapnap with red and puffy eyes before nodding his head. Sapnap walked over as Quackity got off Karl's lap. He picked up Karl and carried him to bed, Quackity following. Sapnap laid Karl down, as Karl was already into comfy clothing. Quackitu laid down with Karl, also wearing comfy clothing. Sapnap was the only one with day clothing still on, him going to his dresser and picking out comfortable shorts. He took off his jeans and shirt and pulled on the shorts. Sapnap then laid on the other side of Karl, Quackity being on the right and Karl in the middle. They all cuddled and fell asleep, Karl just trying to clear his mind for tomorrow..

----------------------Next day?------------------------

Sapnap was first awake. He looked at the two men beside him, remembering last night. He sat up and kisses each of their foreheads then got up and dressed. He picked out a white shirt and one of his hoodies. He then grabbed some black pants and got dressed. (Idk imagine man.) He then walked downstairs and started breakfast. He looked at the time and was surprised that he actually got up early. It was around 6:30 in the morning. He started eggs and decided to wait on the toast until someone else got up. It was long before someone else did. Q walked downstairs wearing a stolen hoodie from Karl and some black pants. Quackity had stolen Karl's frog hoodie, It being one of Q's favorite to steal. "Hey, My Duckling!" "Good morning.." Quackity replied in a raspy voice. "I'm making eggs! You want toast with it?" "Mhm.." Quackity sat at the kitchen island and took out his phone. "One or two?" "One." Sapnap took his attention away from the stove for a moment to take out 4 pieces of bread and plop it into the toaster. Sapnap then focused back to frying Quackity's eggs. "Hey Sappy?" "Hm?" Sapnap said, showing he was listening. "Y'know how Karl's been pretty stressed lately?" "Uh-huh, what about it baby?" Sapnap said. "What if we clean the house and make dinner for him? It'll give him a chance to relax. We could also have cuddle time!" "That sounds nice, Q!" "You wanna do it?" "Definitely." "Do what..?" Karl was now downstairs in a very oversized hoodie he stole from Sapnap, it covering the shorts he went to bed in. "Nothing, bubs.." Quackity said, turning around to face his tired Karl. "Mk.." Karl said, sitting down next to Quackity as Q turned back around. They stayed like this, Sapnap cooking and Karl and Q just looking through random Twitter posts. After Sapnap had announced dinner was done, he plated the breakfast and put out butter knives, jelly, butter, and peanut butter for the three men to use. They sat, making small talk about what they were gonna do. After they were done eating, Karl decided to go ahead and head to Jimmy's. (Mr. Beast if you didn't know.) Karl went up to the bed room and picked out his signature hoodie, some shorts, and socks. He also picked out a white shirt and slipped into his clothing. He then grabbed his phone from the bed stand and pocketed it in his short's pocket. He then walked downstairs to get his shoes and keys. He had to look for a minute or so to find his shoes, as he lost them yesterday. After he found his shoes, he slipped them on and grabbed his keys off of the kitchen counter. "Hey, Imma head over to Jimmy's!" Karl yelled out, grabbing a monster from the fridge. "Alrighty! Love you!" "Te amo, mi amor!" "Te amo, mis amores!" Karl replied back to his fire boy and Spanish boy. Quackity had taught them small Spanish phrases, like love you, te amo, How are you?, Como Estas, Nice to meet you!, Encantada de conocerte(feminine) or Encantado de conocerte(masculine), stuff like that. (Can people please tell me if I'm right or wrong?)