It all went down (Karlnapity, Angst)

(Eheh, cute photo for the angst that's about to come- also this dead and Mama Q AU! I am absolutely gonna wanna cry- Also tysm for 3k! I can't believe it! Also my angst has sucked lately so- sorry- anyways, enjoy as best as you can, please!)

(3rd person POV)

It was around 10-11 am on a Saturday morning, Quackity had woken up randomly.

He looked around, seeing Karl and Sap still asleep.

Quackity decided to see if his kid, Tubbo, was awake.

He slowly and quietly got out of him and his lovers' shared bed and opened the door, making a small 'squeak'.

He quietly walked out of the room and slowly went down the hall to Tubbo's room. He opened the door to find Tubbo in the floor, coloring their coloring book.

Tubbo quickly looked up and gave a smile. "Morning, Mama!" They said, teeth showing while he smiled.

"Morning, Tubz. I was thinking about going to the mall, you wanna go?" Quackity asked his kid, Tubbo nodding their head excitedly.

"Alright then, do you want help with clothing?" Tubbo nodded their head, following Q over to their closet.

Quackity picked out different outfits and shirts and shorts, also a couple overalls.

Tubbo finally decided on some blue jean overalls and green with white thin lines shirt. Quackity gave them the clothing and left their room to let them change, him heading to his room and also changing.

Quackity decided on a black short sleeve collared shirt with some jeans. It wasn't supposed to be too too hot today, as it was only supposed to get up to 78 and feel like 80 outside. (I wish 🥲)

As Quackity walked out of his room, dressed and ready to get on his shoes and grab the keys, he saw Tubbo already at the door with his shoes on.

"Hold on Tubz, I still gotta grab my shoes and keys. We also need to leave a note, so they don't completely freak." Quackity said, him and Tubbo quietly chuckling.

"Can I write the note, momma?" "Course you can, Tubbo." Quackity gave them the privilege of writing the note while he searched for his shoes, again.

"Hey Tubbo?" "Yeah, Momma?" They called back. "Do you know where Mama Q set his shoes?" "Mmm... Try beside the fireplace in the living room?" "Mk!" Quackity called back, heading into the living room.

Quackity did find his shoes beside the fireplace and the keys ontop of it also.

"Alright Tubz, you ready to go?" Quackity asked as he saw Tubbo finishing up the note.

"Mhm!" Tubbo said, putting down the pencil next to the note. Quackity walked over and checked it, making sure it said what was needed.

'Dear Dad Sapnap and Papa Karl, Mama and me are gonna go to the mall. Be back in a bit!
-Tubbo'

It read in a bit of messy writing but, it was still good enough to read.

"Mamaa! Let's goo!" Tubbo said, hurrying up Q.

"Mk, Tubz." Quackity said as Tubbo opened the door and ran out, Q following behind quickly.

Quackity had a plain black Santa Fe SUV, that he obviously shared with the two others.

He put the keys in the ignition and started it up, giving Tubbo his phone to play any song to the car that they wanted.

Tubbo immediately put on 'Honey' by Derivakat. (Totally not me listening to that-)