Places (Angst-Fluff((?)) )

(No One requested this but, I'm bored and i feel like angsty so- also this'll be bad so- anyways, enjoy! Also this is more with George and Dream.. sorry bout that.)

The people had questions.

Where'd they go? Why'd they go? Who took them? Did they leave?

George had been acting weird lately.. did he know where they went? Did he?

Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity has been missing for atleast a week now. Maybe more, most have lost count.

Last they knew, last Dream knew, his best friend and his lovers were headed over to George's and we're going to just hang out with them.

They offered Dream to come along but he was busy that day so, he couldn't. But after that.. they just.. disappeared. Like they didn't exist but everyone knew they did.

Where'd they go? Why'd they go? Dream had questions.

George has been a lot more.. sadder.. then everyone else. He had to know where they went, didn't he? Or atleast something?

Dream started heading over to George's house, going to ask questions.

Once he got there, he knocked on George's door and waited patiently for George to come open the door.

It took Gogy a minute but, he opened the door. George waved Dream inside and sat on the sofa. Dream sat beside him and George was adverting all eye contact, as he has been all that week. He has ever since they.. disappeared.

"George?" Dream said quietly, George nodding his head but not moving his gaze. "What happened to them?" George tensed up at the question.

"George?" Dream said, George releasing a bit more. "Mhm?" "George, you know something. What happened?" Dream said, looking intently at George, waiting for an answer.

"Woods. 8 tonight. He wants you to be there." George said, finally making eye contact with Dream for the first time in a week.

"Huh?" "Don't worry, I'll be there too. You'll have your questions answered." George said, seriousness showing in his voice. "George? What woods?" "One of the farthest ones from here. From anyone." George said, grabbing his phone as it dinged.

"Who's it from?" "Sap.." George said, his voice getting smaller. "What?! What's it say?!" Dream said, basically jumping up and down from adrenaline.

"Make sure to bring him.. we need to talk." George read off the text, Dream assuming it meant himself. "I see i was right about bringing you." "Wait, he didn't ask?" "No. I just guessed he would want his best friend with him." George replied, putting his phone down.

Dream heard his phone go off and he grabbed it quickly. He saw it was from Sapnap and opened it quicker then he probably ever has.

'We won't hurt you, I promise that. We just need you here.. we just need to talk.' Dream read in his mind. "He texted you, huh?" George said, voice getting louder rather then the smaller it was earlier.

"Mhm.." Dream said subconsciously. He knew he replied, just didn't quite care what. "It's something we should've seen sooner.. we should've caught on. But it's a lot harder to suspect your own best friends then it is anyone else." George said, tearing up.

He quickly wiped his eyes, not wanting to seem 'weak' as he calls it. "It is a lot harder. I didn't believe it at all at first but now... You kinda have to." Dream replied.

"I know most of their plan, Dream. They told me these stages. I just don't know this very last one.." "They told you about running away?" "An hour before they did it." George said.