Looks aren't all (Angsty and Fluff)

(So, I've decided to do this one. I'm so sorry for not being able to work on it but Imma do it now! Anyway, please enjoy!)

**CW!: THERE IS CUTTING!**

"Hey Karl? Where's sap?" "Bedroom, I think. Why? What's up?" Karl put down his phone.

He had been sitting at the kitchen island, just scrolling through Twitter and Instagram, seeing stupid arguments he kept chuckling at.

"Nothin. Just wanted to know if he went somewhere. Can I come and sit with you, though?" "Yeah sure! Come here!" Karl patted the stool next to him and Quackity came and sat at it, laying his head onto Karl's shoulder and seeing all the posts on Twitter and Instagram.
---------------------------------------------------
Sapnap had been laying in the bed, just thinking. His thoughts had been getting to him lately, and they weren't playful nor nice.

"You're fat." "Ugly." "Disgusting." "I bet you see yourself the way we do." He has voices in his head.

How? He really didn't know. Maybe he just had them all this time and never knew until now?

He had been reading comments earlier and some of them were hate and he just couldn't get them out of his head. Maybe that's the source.

Sapnap flipped over and covered his ears, trying to block them out. Which didn't work, but he tried.

He sat up and stepped onto the ground, quickly opening the door and going into the bathroom.

The boys downstairs heard it but brushed it off as him going to the bathroom.

Sapnap shut the door and locked it, sliding down it while tears dropped down his face.

He finally stood up and looked at himself in the mirror, seeing everything the voices told him he was.

"Ugly" "Disgusting" "Fat" "Shut up.. please.." Sapnap could only barely get out a whisper because if he talked normally, he would've started loudly sobbing.

He stared at himself, looking up and down, feeling more and more insecure by the moment.

Sapnap's eyes couldn't see much anymore, just blurs while he started crying a bit out loud.

He opened the drawer and pulled out a blade, touching the tip of it with his finger...

**CW STARTING!**

He was wearing a long sleeve shirt at the moment so he pulled it up to show old scars from cutting.

He held the blade in his hand as he sat back down onto the floor and slowly lifted it over his wrist.

"Sappy?" He barely heard the noise outside the door.

He slowly went down onto his wrist..

'Seven months of being clean.. gone.'

He gave himself three cuts while sobbing quietly.

**CW! is over**

"Sapnap? Are you okay, mi amor?" Sapnap finally heard the boys' voices outside the door.

He started sobbing a bit more loudly, knowing he fv*ked up.

"Sapnap.. unlock the door please?" Karl had been fiddling with the lock and decided to step back and, maybe, let Sap open the door for them.

They waited a moment outside the door before hearing Sapnap speak up.

"Promise not to be mad?" The worry in his voice was there. They knew he did something, but what?

"We promise Sapnap.." "We promise." They waited another moment before hearing a 'click' from the other side.

The first thing they noticed when they opened the door was the bloody blade on the counter.

"Sap.. you didn't.." "I did.. I'm sorry!" Sapnap finally just sobbed and sobbed. Karl and Q immediately dropped to the floor and hugged their sobbing lover, Karl examining the three deep-ish cuts on his wrist.

All they could hear was sobbing and "I'm sorry" over and over again. "It's okay Sappy.. you stay here with Quackity and I'll go get bandages, okay?" "Mhm.." Sapnap nodded his head and Karl was out the door.

"What happened, Sap?" "I- I w-was scrolling thr-through comm-ents and I- I just-" "They were hate, weren't they?" Quackity quickly catched on.

Sapnap just nodded his head and Quackity just held onto him tighter, holding his wrist to make sure not much blood dripped.

Karl quickly made it back into the bathroom with disinfectant and bandages.

"Are you mad..?" Sapnap didn't know what to say so he just asked a simple question. Well, that's what it seems like to you. To him, it was mostly everything in that moment other then his boys.

"Not at all, Sappy.." Karl was putting disinfectant onto a cotton ball. (Is it just me who feels like he would do that? Just putting disinfectant onto a cotton ball or something of that sort?)

Karl quickly tapped Quackity's hand to let him know to let go so he can disinfect the area before wrapping it.

Quackity let go and Sapnap leaned more into Quackity. Sapnap didn't look when he had disinfectant put onto a cut. He just didn't really like it much.

Karl put the cotton ball onto the cuts and Sapnap gasped at the coldness and how it stung just a bit.

"You okay?" Karl took away the cotton ball for a moment. "Mhm.." Karl put the cotton ball back onto the cuts and this time Sapnap didn't gasp, just held onto Quackity's hand with his free one.

"You're fine, it'll be okay." Quackity quietly comforted the boy while giving him small kisses on his forehead, cheek, and lips.

Karl finished doing the disinfectant and Sapnap heard him get up and throw away the cotton ball.

Sapnap then heard Karl sit back down and he opened his eyes to see Karl getting the bandages.

Karl quickly wrapped the bandages around his wrist tightly, but not too tightly as to where it'd cut off all blood flow.

He finished and he sat the bandages into the counter along with the disinfectant, which was gonna be tooken care of later.

"I'm sorry.." Sapnap muttered, Karl coming to his side.

"It's fine, Sappy.. we'll just have to look after the cuts and stuff, alright?" Sapnap just nodded his head as Karl picked him up from Quackity.

He wasn't surprised, Karl had done it before and carried him around for a moment. "C'mon, Q. Let's cuddle our sap."

Karl brought Sapnap into the bedroom as Quackity followed behind.

Sapnap was met with cuddles and kisses as soon as he hit the bed.

"I'm glad we're in lounge wear, I really don't feel like getting up." Quackity mumbled, making the boys chuckle. "Me too." "Me three!" Karl and Sapnap added.

"Cuddle and nap time?" "Cuddle and nap time." "Yay!" Quackity cuddled more into Sapnap and quickly fell asleep, making Sapnap and Karl smile.

"Our Ducky's cute.." "Well so are you." Karl added.

"Thanks, Karl baby." Was the last thing heard from Sapnap before he fell asleep as well.

Karl was last awake but wouldn't be for long. The last thing he said was, "Looks aren't all, Sappy.." before he fell asleep with his boys..

(A/N:)
Ay ay! So I finished this a lot sooner then i thought I would. Ik it's not super good as usual but, I was trying to rush a bit so I can get out a chapter. I'm so sorry for forgetting to write :'] But I'm gonna try a bit harder to push myself! Anyways, Eat and drink if you haven't! I love you all and you all look so beautiful today! Byeee!

Word count: 1147! <3

(I have been having trouble lately with spelling and stuff apparently so, please tell me of anything is wrong! Also im sorry for changing it a bit but- I hope that's okay..? Anyways, bye!)