Fights (Karlnapity, Angst-Fluff)

(Y'all I swear, me and Leafy make a great pair. Love ya bestie 😘. Anyway, idk how long I plan this to be. You'll see at the end. Anyway, Enjoy this one shot!)

Karl and Quackity were cuddling on the couch since Sapnap had went out to a party George and Dream were throwing. They were cuddling peacefully, loving each other's company, until Sapnap came bursting through the front door drunk. "Heyy, Karl. Hii Quack-ckity." Sapnap was slurring his words a bit. Karl turned around to face Sapnap, so did Quackity. "Sapnap, what the honk?" Karl immediately knew Sapnap was either very tipsy or drunk, not black out drunk though, as did Quackity. "You know how we hate it when people get drunk!" Sapnap knew that. "Well- I-t's not myy faulttt." "How? How's it not your fault for getting drunk?" "I'm only tipsyyy, babyy." Karl was now up and out of his seat on the couch and walking to Sapnap, Quackity sitting up and looking at the terrifying sight he sees. "Sapnap, you know we hate it when people get drunk, especially you!" Karl was now raising his voice. "Well- We were playing beer pong!" "So?! You could've declined!" Karl now raised his voice quite a bit, so did Sapnap. Quackity's eyes widened and he turned away from the yelling, still hearing it. He covered his ears and tears started running down his face. "George and Dream were playing it so I wanted to!" "And knowing we don't like it?!" Quackity pressed on his ears harder then he probably had in half a year or so, trying not to hear much of the yelling. Quackity got up from the couch and ran up the stairs into the hallway, both of the other men not really paying attention. "ITS NOT MY FAULT!" "REALLY?! NOT YOUR FAULT?!" Both Karl and Sapnap were yelling pretty loud, Quackity's hands not doing much anymore. Quackity started having tears and more tears run down his face, now sobbing. He felt like he couldn't breathe, choking for air. Quackity shut his eyes as tight as he could, having a panic attack. He couldn't keep control of his thoughts or breathing. Karl and Sapnap didn't really pay attention until Karl heard Quackity's choked sobs and heavy breathing.

"KARL-" "SHUT UP!" Karl yelled as loud as he could, Taking Sapnap back. "What the hell, Karl?" "Just shush." Karl and Sapnap kept quiet for a second until Karl confirmed Quackity was having a panic attack, him running up and to the sound. Sapnap, now hearing the sound, followed Karl. Karl found Quackity choking out sobs, gasping for air. Karl immediately went to his side and pulled him onto his lap. "Hey, can you hear me?" Karl asked quietly as he pulled Quackity's hands away from his ears. Quackity just nodded his head a bit, Karl almost not catching the action. "Okay, breath with me, Duckling. 1... 2..." Karl sat there, helping Quackity call down to just letting out quiet sobs and whimpers. Karl put his hand on the back of Quackity's head and Quackity put his head in Karl's neck. Karl took his free hand and started rubbing the lower back of Quackity. Quackity tensed up at the feeling but, immediately relaxed after. Sapnap now was in the hallway, looking at the two boys infront of him. "Quackity-" "Go." Karl had a stern voice. "What?" "Go. You hurt Quackity, you hurt me. You can join us when you're fully sober, until then, go sit on the couch, do something else other then stay up here. We're gonna go now." Karl picked Quackity up by the under of his thighs, starting to carry him to the bedroom. "Karl please-" "You. Heard. Me. Sapnap." Karl looked behind his shoulder at Sapnap, who looked surprised and scared. "Try again when you're sober, Sapnap." "I-" "I'm going to the bedroom. See us when you're good." Karl fully walked away from Sapnap, now walking into the bedroom. Karl set (666 words :] ) Quackity down into their bed, hearing Sapnap walking down the stairs. "Wanna sit up or wanna lay down, baby boy?" "Up." Quackity answered with a simple answer, his throat hurting from gasping and sobbing. "Mk.." Karl sat up on the bed, using the headboard. "C'mere, baby." Karl patted his lap, motioning for Q to sit on his lap. Quackity went and sat on Karl's lap, wrapping his legs around Karl's waist and his arms around Karl's upper torso. Karl wrapped his arms as round Quackity, resting them onto his waist. Karl and Quackity laid there for a good few hours, Karl whispering sweet nothings and Quackity asking and saying small things. Sapnap finally came into the room, having red eyes from crying quite a bit. Sapnap, whom was now sober, was just standing there. Karl and Quackity looked at Sapnap, Quackity turning his head and turning it straight back around and burying his head into Karl's neck again. Karl just stared at Sapnap waiting for him to say something. "Im sorry... I didn't think straight about it at the time and completely forgot about you two not liking it... I'm really really sorry." Sapnap's voice cracked right around the middle of his sentence. "Quackity, I'm sorry. I never meant t-to scare you." "It's okay... Now I wanna cuddle so, come here." "Alright Duckling." Sapnap said, chuckling a little. That's what Quackity wanted, so he succeeded at what he wanted. Quackity laid down, having Karl spoon him and Sapnap laying down. Sapnap turned onto his side and put his hands onto Quackity's waist. Quackity buried his head into Sapnap's chest and Karl rested his hands ontop of Sap's. "I'm really sorry, my boys." "It's okay, Sappy.. we know you didn't mean to." Karl replied. "Mhm... Now shush, imma sleep.. I tired." Quackity agreed with Karl, half-asleep. Karl and Sapnap laughed quietly, as to not awake the now sleeping Quackity. "Night, Fire boy.." "Night, sunshine." And with that, Sapnap and Karl fell into slumber along with their smallest lover, each and every one of them loving their presence in their own as they fell into a peaceful sleep..

(A/N:)
I sorryyyy- I didnt know how to end this- Anyway, hope you enjoyed! I'll be trying to get chapters written and out as fast as I can! Sorry, I've been on a trip and been trying to hang out-ish while writing chapters- anyway, eat and drink something if you haven't! Bye, Lovelyss!~

Word Count: 1027