P.2 of the last chapter-

(I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO NAME IT- P.2 OF THE ONE THING- HAVE FUN :D)

"Karl? Sap?" Quackity called out, walking straight into Sapnap's room.

Quackity had been out for a few hours with Niki, just doing some work. He now was home and calling out to his lover's.

"Hi Q!" "Hi Quackity!" He was greeted by his lover's, whom were laying in Sapnap's bed.

Quackity immediately jumped in and joined them, Karl in the middle, Sapnap on the right, and Q on the left.

"Oh- Well, hello!" Karl said, startled by being in the middle between them.

"Hi!" Quackity responded, hugging Karl from behind.

" 'Ello, Quackity." Sapnap said, reaching from both sides of Karl to grasp Quackity's hips and pull them both into a hug from where he was.

Karl and Quackity giggled, nuzzling into the hug that was made.

Quackity started giving Karl small kisses up and down his neck and Sapnap joining in by kissing all over Karl's face, getting Karl into a fit of giggles from how much love he was getting from his husbands.

"G-Guys, what's this f-for?" Karl had to break apart his sentence because he was giggling so much.

"For you loving us!" Quackity said, immediately going back to kissing his lover's neck.

Karl just kept giggling until they were done, having to calm himself before he could speak.

"T-Thanks for loving me, loves!" Karl said, still having to giggle a little.

"You're welcome!" Both said in unison, making each of them laugh.

Quackity then remembered he still wanted to ask something after he stopped giggling, giving the atmosphere he felt around him an awkwardish feeling.

"You okay, Q?" Karl asked, getting Quackity's attention quickly.

"Mhm.. I'm just.. a little unsure.." "Of what, babe?" Sapnap now said, Quackity having paused before continuing.

"Karl, are you sure about later?" Karl froze for a moment, getting thrown off by what he had just asked.

"Of course I am, Quackity! I have told you over and over again, I'm sure and I'll be okay.." Karl said in a bit of a quiet and soothing voice, knowing if he sounded worried or anything, Quackity would freak.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna force you into anything.." Quackity said, Karl realizing that's what he's been asking.

"Quackity.. this is about Schlatt, ain't it?" Sapnap stared wide eyed at Karl then to Quackity, who shifted uncomfortably as he sat up.

Both of the others sat up, waiting for an answer from the smallest in the room.

Sapnap had been asking for a whole different reason, but not realizing Quackity had been asking for a different one.

Quackity had told them a bit back about Schlatt that night.. changing him without any consent.

"It is, isn't it?" Karl said, knowing he figured it out.

Quackity just stood still for atleast five minutes before tearing up and slowly nodding his head.

"Q.." Sapnap said, Quackity letting tears roll down his face from remembering that terrible night.

"C'mere, baby.." Karl held out his arms and Quackity collapsed into them, sobbing.

Karl wrapped his arms around Quackity protectively, as if he was trying to protect him from the memory.