Trans Quackity (KarlNapIty, Angst-Fluff)

(Leafy_Frog, ur my bestie and I love it. Of course, not my only one but- ONLY ACCIDENTALLY AUTOCORRECTED TO KINKY, HELP- Anyway, enjoy Trans Q!)

"Hey Sap?" "Hm?" "Can I borrow a hoodie?" Quackity was asking to borrow another hoodie again. "Don't you have your own hoodies?" "I do... They seem small though.." "Mk, Duckling. Y'know where they are." "Thank you, Sappy!" Quackity ran off to their bedroom to grab as hoodie of Sapnap's. Lately Quackity has been wearing their pants, hoodies, shirts, sweats, everything that's oversized for him. They try to offer him clothing that would fit him but, he wouldn't take it. Sapnap caught Karl walking into the living by the corner of his eye, snapping him out if his mind. "Hey Karl?" "Hm?" "You've noticed what Quackity's been wearing lately, right?" "Mhm.. I think it's cute but my concern is, he won't wear any of his size clothing." Karl noticed Quackity acting off and wearing everything but his clothing, as did Sap. "Hey, imma take a shower!" "Alright!" Quackity had stole Sapnap's hoodie and Karl's sweatpants again. Quackity went to the bathroom, set his clothing on the sink (or more or less his lover's) and started to take off his clothing. He took off his (Karl's) shirt and looked into the mirror. Quackity had always hated his body. Everytime he looked in the mirror, he hated what was looking back. A Trans man who was wearing a binder and over sized clothing with it. The longer Quackity looked in the mirror, the more thoughts that races through his head. 'Ugly' 'You should eat less' 'Dont tell them, they'd just hate you.' 'Fatty' 'No one will ever love you!' 'They lie when they say you're pretty' 'They don't deserve you' "Shut up... Please." Quackity whispered quietly. 'Useless Trans' 'They'd hate you if you tell them.' Quackity couldn't control his thoughts, especially at times like this. 'You deserve nothing' 'Go to hell' 'They won't love you' "STOP IT!" Quackity slammed his hands onto the sink and laid his head on it, crying.

"STOP IT!" was followed by a loud bang and loud sobbing. Karl and Sapnap both heard it, running to the bathroom to find a sobbing Q. "Hey, Hey! What's a matter!" Quackity could only sob, he couldn't say anything. Karl sat onto the floor and pulled Quackity down to sit in his lap, Quackity holding on tightly. Karl rubbed his hand in an up, down motion on Quackity's lower half of his back, not wanting to touch his wings. Sapnap sat beside them and took hold of one of Quackity's hands, rubbing the back of it with his thumb. All of a sudden, Quackity's thoughts stopped. They could be controlled enough to where they would stop. He realized he was in his lover's arms while his other held his hand. Quackity lifted his head from Karl's shoulder, which he used for support to hold his head up. Quackity had red eyes from crying, and puffy, red ones at that. "Hey Q? Why are you crying? What's up with the binder?" "Sappy, let him calm for a minute." So they all say there, just listening to Quackity's breathing slow down slowly. Once Quackity was back to breathing normal, they started asking questions again. "Hey Q.. you okay now?" Quackity only nodded a bit. "Mk, can you tell us why you were crying, and what's with the binder? You don't gotta tell us, it's okay." "No its fine, I'll tell you.. can we go downstairs first?" "Yeah sure, Baby." Sapnap leg Quackity's hand go and Karl stood up while holding Quackity. They walk down the stairs and they all sit on the couch. "I really didn't wanna tell you this but.." "it's okay, Ducky! I don't wanna make you feel pressured." "It's okay! I'm just scared what the outcome would be.." Quackity honestly thought that they would break up with him. "Nothing you say or do could make us love you less. Nothing at all, baby." Sapnap gave a reassuring smile to Quackity, Quackity taking it. "Okay... Whew... I- U-Uhm..." Quackity was a loss at words. He was a nervous reck. "It's okay, take your time." "IM TRANS!" Quackity yelled out immediately shutting his eyes and prepared for the worst. "Aw, Q..." "I know I-" "We would've accepted you! You didn't have to be so secretive, we wouldn't of broken up if anything! It's okay.." Quackity teared up. "R-Really?" Quackity's voice cracked. "Mhm. We wouldn't love you less. We love you for you and if transgender is what you are, so be it." Quackity started crying. He never thought he would get accepted, at all. He thought he would've been an outcast, thrown away, left. But no, they stayed. They loved him. "Baby, do you wanna cuddle? You can still wear my hoodies if it makes you feel comfortable." Sapnap wanted to make sure he felt comfy, he never wanted his smallest lover to feel uncomfortable. "Mhm.." Quackity started to fall asleep from exhaustion. "Mk.." Sapnap quickly ran up and to the bathroom to grab his hoodie, figuring he'd just take care of the rest of the clothing tomorrow. He grabbed the hoodie and ran back down to the other two. He slipped the hoodie onto Quackity and picked him up from Karl. Karl stood up after Sapnap had Quackity and followed the man holding the smallest to the bedroom. Quackity had been laid down in the middle, Karl going to change into a simple shirt and some random night shorts and Sapnap just taking off his shirt, as he was already wearing sweat pants. Before Sapnap laid down with Quackity, he slipped off Quackity's, or his, pants and laid down with him. Karl, coming into the room less then a moment later,laid down with the other two. "I love you two.." Quackity said, being the first to drift off. "Love you too, and you sap.." Karl said, being the second to fall asleep. "Heh, love you guys too." Sapnap said, being the last one to drift to sleep.

(A/N:)
IM SORRY THAT ENDING WAS SO TRASH AHXJOSNSJDIXB- I didn't know how to end this- I PROMISE I'M WORKING AS HARD AS I CAN, IM JUST HAVING TROUBLE IRL WISE- Anyways, enough bout me, let's say a good day/night! Eat and drink if you haven't, lovelys. Byeee! (Imma change what I call y'all soon, I promise-)

Useless word count: 1015 words