His singing.. (Fluff!)

(So in this, they don't know bout his wings- so yeah- :P anyways, that's it- enjoy!)

"Hey babe?" "Mhm?" Karl had called to Quackity, Quackity answering back immediately.

"Me and Sapnap are going on a walk, you going?" "Nah, thank you though!" Quackity smiled even though he knew Karl couldn't see it.

"Alrighty, love you!" "Love you, Karl.." "Love you, Ducky!" "Love you Sap.." and with that, a door slamming shut followed.

Quackity sat there for a minute before realizing what he could do.

He got up and ran to the back of the closet he shared with his fiances, looking through it.

He eventually found what he wanted, a guitar. He's had it for a while, knew how to play, just never did.

He grabbed his guitar and sat down onto the bed, putting the guitar down beside him.

He went back to the closet and grabbed a shirt with two holes in the back.

He took off his shirt and put on the one, adjusting to it before he put his wings through the shirt.

He went back to the bed and grabbed the guitar, tuning it as he sat there.

He eventually finished tuning the guitar and strummed a few notes, making sure they were correct.

He started playing a song, he absolutely loved playing it.

He started playing the song '10,000 hours' since it was a nice song for him to listen to..

He started playing and sang along to it, his golden wings spread.

"Do you love the rain? Does it make you dance when you're drunk with your friends at a party?" He sang so calmingly, but still on beat.

(I'm so sorry, I don't feel like writing out lyrics again-)

"I'm gonna love you~" he finished off the song and sat there, smiling to himself.

He suddenly heard clapping behind him and lowered his wings as he snapped his head around to look at where the sound was coming from.

"KARL?! SAPNAP?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HOME-" Quackity had said it so quickly and panicky, the two others almost didn't realize what he said.

"Hey Q! Yeah, it started raining and we decided to come back home and we heard you singing and waited for you to get done.. you have a very calming voice." Karl said, deciding to say the last part out of the blue.

"I agree with Karl, you had quite a nice singing voice.." "I- T-Thank you?" Quackity stuttered over his words, still in shock.

"Yeah... But, WHEN DID YOU HAVE WINGS?!" Karl shrugged towards the wings Quackity had spread back out after he flipped around.

"I've always had them.. I just hadn't decided to tell you yet!" Quackity quickly explained, Karl and Sapnap just staring at Quackity's golden wings as he explained.

"Can I touch them?" Karl walked over and sat onto the bed, looking over at Quackity.

"Yeah yeah.. just.. be careful with them.." "Oh- Uh- Yeahhhh-" Karl immediately said, remembering what he learned about what happens when you touch a bird's wings.. or an avian's..

(Yeah yeah, i added on that part.. might as well, right?)

"But, yeah, you can go ahead and touch them!" Quackity had pulled his wings in a bit so he spread them fully and Karl just lightly traced and touched the feathers lightly on the wings.

"May I?" Sapnap now walked over, sitting on the other side.

Quackity just nodded and Sapnap immediately got to touching the wings, loving the feel of the feathers.

"Can you play more for us?" Karl asked as he stopped touching Q's wings to.

"Sure!" Quackity reached a bit out but not to the point to where his wings would move. He grabbed the guitar and strum a few strings and then started playing 'Tears in Heaven', It was just calming to him when he heard it be played.

As Quackity sat there and played, Karl started getting tired so, he stopped tracing Q's wings and crawled up to lay his head onto Quackity's shoulder.

"Hm?" "Tired.." Karl just replied with one word, Quackity knowing how tired he was.

"Huh?" Quackity flipped his head around to see Sapnap on the other side now, resting his head against Quackity's other shoulder.

"Shut up.." "Okay, Okay! Can I lay back first?" Karl nodded and moved, as did Sapnap.

Quackity put his guitar under the bed and laid back, spreading his wings so he could wrap his boys in them.

Karl immediately went back to laying his head onto Quackity, Quackity wrapping his wing around him.

Sapnap decided to change really quickly since he wasn't all that dressed for chilling, but Karl was pretty comfy in what he was wearing.

Sapnap came back a few minutes later, dressed in a shirt and some shorts.

He laid down and rested his head onto Q, Q immediately wrapping his other wing around him.

Both boys fell asleep almost immediately, making Quackity smile as he knew they enjoyed this.

Quackity laid his head onto Karl's and took hold of Sapnap's hand, falling asleep as he loved every moment of this with his boys..

(A/N:)
HEYYY! I'm so sorry for how long this took! I'm also nervous because today I have s c h o o l. Welp, atleast mine starts today, some have already started. Still, I'm nervous- anyways, eat and drink if you haven't! You're all so beautiful! Byeeeee!

Word count: 854 words! :]