P. 1 The Asking

(Hi! This was inspired by the story "Unwilling Change" by PeganPenguin35 Idk how long this will be but, enjoy..!)

Today was the day... The one year anniversary of Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity, whom was also called 'pretty boy' or 'Ducky'.

Sapnap and Quackity has been vampires for a while now, maybe over... They lost count. Oh well, they didn't really think it mattered much.

They had met Karl almost a year and a little over a half a year ago, proposing after dating for 7 months.

They have been planning this day for a while, still asking over and over again if it was okay. Karl always said yes, but they never stopped asking every once in a while. But maybe, Karl didn't know anymore..?

Basically what they had planned for a little later in the day was them finally turning Karl into a vampire.

Karl was excited, but nervous too. Quackity was nervous incase he could've hurt Karl a lot more then he would've meant to, Sapnap also feeling the way Q does.

At the moment, they were all cuddled in bed in Sapnap's room. Sapnap had fluttered awake, looking at his two boys in his arms.

He looked at Quackity, admiring how cute he looked. He then looked at Karl, remembering how he has to do... His thing... Later..

He didn't like thinking about it much and when he did, he just asked Karl if it was still alright to do.

Him and Quackity didn't want to force Karl into anything he didn't wanna do, they never wanted to.

Sapnap had been so lost in thought, he didn't realize Quackity awakened.

"Sap..?" Sapnap looked over to see a tired Quackity.

"Hi, pretty boy." Sapnap took his hand and ran his fingers through Q's hair.

"Hi.." Quackity had been snuggled into Sapnap and Karl on the other side, Quackity snuggling into Sapnap closer.

Sapnap suddenly felt movement on his other side and realized Karl was waking up.

"Hi, Angel." Sapnap said in a low and soft tone, as he did when he greeted Quackity.

Sapnap had been laying inbetween the two and so, Karl was on the left side of him.

(Don't mind me literally having to put out my hands into Ls because I still don't know which is my right and my left without doing so :'] )

Sapnap reached his hand for Karl's and Karl took it, bringing it to his face to make Sapnap cup his cheek while he leaned into the warm-ish touch.

"You're so beautiful, Angel, y'know that?" "Mhm.." Karl was still half asleep so, his thoughts weren't as coherent as he might have liked them to be.

"Gimme.." Quackity was now trying to open Sapnap's hand, which had been closed, and was getting annoyed because he couldn't.

"Alright, Alright, Pretty boy.." Sapnap opened his hand and Quackity took it. He started tracing Sapnap's hand out of boredom, and also some restlessness..

They stayed like that for a few minutes until Sapnap finally spoke up.

"Hey Pretty boy, Angel, we have to get up." Karl just nodded while still learning into the touch of Sapnap's hand while Quackity groaned.

"Ughhhhh, do we have toooo?" Quackity was getting all whiny again. Quackity sat up and crossed his arms while Sapnap started to sit up.

Karl took the hint and sat up as well, the first to get out of bed.