Goodbye P.2 (Fluffy?)

(This is a part 2 to 'Goodbye'! Please enjoy!)

'Time to talk to some b!tches.' Wilbur started up his car and pulled out quickly, pulling to the left. He had his mind set to talking to Sapnap and Karl about what they did.

He ran about 3 stop signs and 1 red light (which he surprisingly didn't get caught-) and was now waiting at the last stop light before Quackity's now old house.

The red light flashed and turned to green, showing people in the same road as Wilbur could go. Wilbur immediately went and turned into Karl and Sapnap's driveway.

He turned off the car and got out, walking up to the front door. Wilbur knocked on the door and waited for about 4-5 minutes before anyone opened it.

"Hell- o..." Karl said, looking at Wilbur. "Hey, I just wanna talk to you two." Wilbur said sternly, red showing in his eyes.

"Y-Yeah... Uhm.. come in..?" Karl said, unsure if this was the right decision or not. Wilbur walked inside, followed by a door shutting and footsteps behind him.

He was met with the gaze of Sapnap, whom was showing that he had mixed feelings at the moment. "Hello?" Sapnap said to Wilbur, getting a nod back.

"W-Well.. What'd you wanna talk to us about?" Karl said, sitting beside Sapnap in one of the island chairs. Wilbur stared at them for a moment before lashing out.

"What the hell did you do to my best friend?!" Wilbur said, raising his voice. Karl stared at him with wide eyes, as did Sapnap.

"Do you know how much you hurt him?!" Wilbur raised his voice a lot more, almost at a yell. "W-We didn't m-mean t-" "No. Shut up. Let me finish." Wilbur said, cutting off Karl.

"He explained the whole thing. You really went off and PROPOSED TO KARL WITHOUT HIM?" Wilbur said, in one of his loudest voices.

---------------------Back with Q!---------------------

"Yo, Phil?" "Uh-huh?" Phil called back to Quackity. "Where's Wilbur?" "He went out. Why?" Quackity widened his eyes, knowing exactly where his best friend went.

'Oh sh!t.' he thought. "Hey Phil? Can I borrow your car? I wanna go find Wilbur." "Yeah sure! Please tell him dinner's almost done." Phil told Quackity, whom was already half way out the door. "Alrighty! Be back!" Quackity said, in a quite panicky voice.

"Hey! You want the keys?" Phil called out. "Oh- yeah, that might be a good idea." "Pffft- alright. Keys are on the counter closest to you." Phil said, hearing Quackity walk into the Kitchen.

Quackity grabbed the keys and said a small 'thanks' before heading out the door again. He went straight to Phil's car and hopped in, starting it.

Quackity sat there for a minute before he pulled out of the driveway, heading straight to where Wilbur would be..

----------------------W/ Wilby-------------------------

"HOW FYCKIN DARE YOU HURT MY BEST FRIEND-" "WILBUR!" A familiar voice yelled from behind him.

"Quackity?" "Uh-huh! WHAT THE FYCK!" Quackity yells. "Wilbur.. you can't do this every time. I understand, you want to protect me but, this isn't the way to." Quackity says, walking behind him and hugging him.

"... I'm sorry." Wilbur said quietly. "It's fine but please, can you stop?" Quackity said, his voice going to a soothing tone.

"Yeah... Phil didn't ask you to do this, did he?" "Not at all.. I did this myself. Phil doesn't even know where we are." Q said, letting go of Wilbur while him and Wilby chuckled a bit.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Wilbur.. I know you don't like yelling much and he didn't know that.. we'll take out leave." Quackity said, walking over to the two men and looking over to Karl.

"It's alright.. I guess this is gonna be goodbye.. for a long time." "Mhm. Good bye, Karl. Goodbye, Sapnap." Quackity said, still trying to keep his voice calm.

"Good bye, Quackity.." Sapnap said, his voice low. "Goodbye," Karl started, standing up. "Quackity.. I'm sorry.." Karl said, hugging Quackity for a moment then immediately letting go.

"I'm sorry, I just really felt the need to do that." "You're fine, Karl. Goodbye." Quackity said, taking hold of Wilbur's hand and walking out the door.

"Are you okay..?" Wilbur asked after a few minutes of getting outside. ".. yeah. I'll be fine." Quackity said, his voice as small as it probably could go.

"Go ahead and get in your car.. I'll follow in Phil's." Quackity said after a few seconds of silence, his voice going back to normal.

"Alright.." Wilbur said, walking over to his car as Quackity got into Phil's.

----------Back home because I lazy :]---------

Quackity and Wilbur pulled into the driveway and got out of both cars. They head inside and Q was immediately met with Tommy and Tubbo.

"Mama! Where'd you go?" Tubbo said, panicked. "Yeah! Tubbo was worried! N-Not like I w-was worried o-or anything." Tommy said, stumbling over his lie.

"I went and got Wilbur.. sorry for making you worry, boys." Quackity said, ruffling both boys' hair.

"It's fine... Dinner's done!" Tubbo said happily. They then ran into the kitchen and was followed by Tommy. Quackity also started walking into the kitchen before noticing Wilbur wasn't coming.

"Hey, you eating?" "Yeah, give me a moment." Wilbur said, taking off his shoes. "Alright!" Quackity then walked into the kitchen, Wilbur following a few seconds later.

They all got food and sat down at the dinner table in the dining room, just talking and laughing, and of course eating.

Quackity was starting to realize something.. he felt like he was happy.. energetic.. what was this?

Quackity thought for a moment before realizing what he felt like..

He felt at home.

(A/N:)
Heyoo! Sorry, this was super bad. I haven't had much motivation lately :'] I hope to have the hand reveal by tomorrow! Eat and drink something if you haven't! I love you, my muffins! Byeeeeee!

Word Count: 958 words!