Time Traveler (Karlnapity, Angst)

(KARL ANGST YALL. LETS GO! I might turn it into a fluffy ending, but what y'all think about 2-3 parts for this? Hm? Anyway, please enjoy!)

Let's start this off by saying, Karl was a Time Traveler. The more Karl traveled, the more he could forget. He was always scared he would forget about his fiancés one day... Then, his worst nightmare came true..

"ACK!-" Karl was trying to jump out of a portal and he fell, hitting his head making him yelp and pass out. "Karl? KARL!" Was the last thing Karl heard before he passed completely out.

   (Time skip to when he wakes up :] )

Karl woke up in a bed, a bed he couldn't recognize. "Karl! Thank the Lord, you're okay!" A boy who seemed smaller then him jumped up. "I'm sorry to ask this but.. who are you?" Karl couldn't seem to remember the boy. The boy's whole face dropped and he covered his mouth, running out of the room seemingly about to cry. Karl felt bad, he didn't wanna make the small man cry. Another man who he couldn't seem to remember came into the room. "Karl, is it true you can't recognize us?" "U-Uhm... I don't know. Could y'all tell me your names?" "Oh my god.. it's true.." The smaller came back into the room with puffy eyes. "W-Well, I'm Sapnap and he's Quackity." "U-Uhm... The names sound familiar... Your looks I can't seem to remember at all... Were you important to me?" "We were very important to you... Karl why'd you keep going? We told you to stop... Why?" "Sapnap-" "No. We told him to stop. We told him what was gonna happen and it did.. Quack-" "SAPNAP. He wanted to help. He did it because he didn't want to just sit back and watch it all unfold. He wanted to go back and try to do something. Anything he could do to help." "I-... I'm sorry." "It's quite okay, Sapnap! I might not remember you but I've seen somewhere that if you take them to places that they could remember, they might get memories." "You wanna try, Sap?" "... I guess." "Anyways, you okay? You took quite a fall and hit your head." "I'm quite fine, just a little headache is all." "Alright, we have medicine, would you like to take some?" Karl usually has frequent headaches, so they always kept some handy. "Yes please." Quackity went off to find medicine as Karl kinda looked around. He eyes a ring on his finger and then realized the other boys had rings too. "Rings?" "Yeah, I had proposed to you and Quackity about a couple weeks ago.." "I'm sorry.." "it's okay, not your fault completely that you can't remember... Hey, do you remember your Travel Journal?" "Mhm, in my library, second floor, behind the book of Tales of the SMP. Why?" "Thank you." Sapnap hurried off, Karl now just waiting on the man who is supposedly 'Quackity'. Quackity, a few minutes later, came back with the pills and a water bottle. "Here ya go, I would hug you but, I don't wanna seem weird." Quackity said, a little sound of unsureness in his voice. "It's fine, C'mere!" Karl held out his arms, Quackity jumping into them. "Thanks.. it makes me feel a lot better." "Anytime!" Karl absolutely loved hugs and doesn't mind if he's receiving them or he's giving them. "Oh uh, here you go." Quackity gave Karl the pill and Karl put it in his mouth and Quackity then gave him a water bottle. Karl took the water bottle and drank it real quickly, just wanting to get over with it. Karl didn't quite like pills but, depending on how bad his head hurt, he would either absolutely not want to, kinda wanted to but won't, or will absolutely take one as quickly as he could. "Thanks.." "Welcome, Karl."

Sapnap was in Karl's Library, trying to find his time travel book because Karl wrote down about his lovers, proposal, friends, more important things in his life, and a lot more. Sapnap thought if he could find it, he could atleast help Karl get a bit of his memory back.  If he couldn't get it that way, he'd take him to places that some of his most important life events happened. If he couldn't that way, he wouldn't know what to do. At all. If Karl couldn't remember the memories, he atleast wanted Karl to remember them. (Sorry that doesn't make sense but I tired-) Sapnap, after searching for another few minutes, found the book at got down from the second floor and headed to the bedroom where his fiancés would be.

"Hey, Karl.." "Hey, did you find my book?" "Mhm. Here ya go." Sapnap handed Karl the book and Karl opens the book. In the first page, it says where the information about the men beside him would be. Karl looked at the page number which said 'Page 23' and flipped a few pages. Karl's pages were numbered so it was easier for him. He eventually found the page after turning quite a few and decided to read through some of the memories he wrote down in the past. He read through a good few pages and got to the very last memory, the proposal. He read through the page, and this is what it said.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ello Travel Journal! Today was the best day of my life... I hope I never forget it. I know I probably will but, I hope Atleast I remember it for a week. Sapnap had tooken us to our spot last night, me and Quackity. We were making small talk and looking up at the stars. Sapnap had said he needed to go get something from the car and he ran off. Me and Quackity talked for a minute until he came back. He then asked for us to stand and we did. He got down on one knee and opened a box that had three rings inside. He asked us to marry him! Of course I said yes, and so did Quackity! I am really happy. And hey, if I ever do forget future me, just know you should keep them. And ask them to take you to our spot and to the flower field. I promise, you'll atleast get a few memories back. Anyway, good bye Travel Journal!'
--------------------------------------------------------------
Karl stared at the pages in disbelief, just flipping through them to see how happy he was with them. Karl then remembered Sapnap's exact words that day, though he didn't know why.

"Quackity HQ and Karl Jacobs, We have been dating for almost a year now and I love you both a lot. I wanna do this tonight, right here, right now. You two have made me the happiest in my life. Quackity always making me laugh and smile, and Karl being the nicest person ever and also making me smile and our cuddles, which are the absolute best.  I love you both so much I wanna keep you for the rest of my life. So, Will you two marry me?" "HOLY HONK- YES!" "OF COURSE WE WILL, DUMBO!" Karl and Quackity had rings slipped onto their fingers and so did Sapnap. After they all had their rings, Karl and Quackity toppled over onto Sapnap and they all laughed.

"Karlll? Karlll. KARL." Quackity was trying to get Karl's attention but he seemed zoned out. Quackity snapped his fingers infront of Karl while yelling his name so he would come back to reality, which seemed to work. "Ah- eh- u-uhm- sorry- what were we saying?" "Oh my Lord Karl. Luckily you didn't miss anything much. What were you thinking about?" "A memory I got of you two.." "Woah! What?! What was it?" Sapnap's face lit up, so did Q's. "It was of your proposal... We seemed so happy." "We were.." "Hey, I wanna ask something real quick." Karl decided to ask a question. "What is it?" "Can you take me to 'our spot'?"

(A/N:)
YOOO- I am actually proud of myself for once. This chapter was Atleast okay. Do y'all want me to continue this? Also thanks for this request, bestie! (Leafy_Frog) Alrighty, eat and drink if you haven't already, lovelys! Byeeee!