Mama Q! (Again, KarlNapIty, Fluff!)

(I worked on this before I did the YOU. ALL. Chapter, so it will be before that chapter. Anyways, Oml, bestie! Ty for the requestsss, Leafy_Frog. Y'all, they be so nice, go follow them- also you all can't judge their English, it's not their first language. Anyway, might be a lil long? Please enjoy!)

It had been a little over half a year since Schlatt's passing. Quackity had been left with custody of Tubbo, as he was the only other family member known to Tubbo. Tubbo usually went and spent nights at Tommy's, Quackity asking if Philza could help him out. You see, Quackity was in a relationship with Karl and Sapnap but, they didn't know about Tubbo. Philza agreed to do so, as long as Quackity also helped. Quackity had started to leave three in the evening and come back at later and later times. It starting at 5... Then 7.... Then 9... Both Karl and Sapnap were done. Quackity had came home at ten tonight, expecting the men to be either cuddling in the couch or asleep. To his surprise, he found them in the kitchen standing at the counter as he opened the door. "Where've you been, Quackity HQ?" Quackity immediately knew he was in trouble, as his full name was only used in intense situations. "U-Uhm... A-At P-Phil's..?" "At Phil's, huh?" Sapnap was angry, his orange eyes lighting up. "Quackity.. please don't tell me your cheating?" Karl looked like he was about to cry. "No! No! Not at all! Phil's been helping me out while I help him, friend wise! I swear I'm not cheating... You really think I am?" Quackity felt hurt they even thought that. Quackity was always loyal, even before and after Schlatt. "No! I just... Maybe?" "I promise... I'm not.." Quackity held back threatening tears, still feeling hurt. "Then tell us what you've been doing, Quackity. What have ya been doin at Phil's?" Sapnap was trying to hold back the urge to yell, as he knew it scared Quackity. (Hint: for the next oneshot, he might not know that :] ) "Sap... Don't push him, we talked about this." Karl snuck behind Sapnap, snaking his arms around Sap's torso. "Right... Sorry." Sapnap locked his eyes onto the floor for a moment before looking back up at Quackity. "... I'll tell you tomorrow.. please just don't raise your voice..?" Sapnap hadnt realized his voice had been raising with each couple words. "I'm sorry baby... It's just we've been so worried you've been doing something else.." "After my last experiences, I wouldn't dare. I don't wanna become him." Sapnap escaped Karl's grasp and put Quackity into his own, Karl following behind. "I'm sorry for thinking about you cheating Quackity.." "it's not your fault, Karl.. you two just don't know what I've been up to." "We'll know tomorrow though." "Can we go to bed please? I'm tired.." "Sure, Duckling." Sapnap chuckled as he picked up a now flushing Quackity. Quackity looked like he was having a mental breakdown as he was being brought into the bedroom. "My turn to be in the middle!" Karl yelled from behind. "Nu-uh! You had it last night! It's my turn." Quackity then came back from his breakdown, looking at the two. "Shut. Up. I don't want arguing while I'm tired, 'kay? Karl, just let Sap have this, please?" "Fine.." Karl mumbled as Sapnap put Quackity down and got into the middle of the bed. Quackity immediately got onto Sap's right side, immediately melting at how warm Sapnap was. (I have a right to say Sapnap autocorrected into Spanish.) Karl then laid on the other side of Sap, also melting. Sapnap smiled as both boys fell asleep, also following the two.
(Time skip to morning brought to you by mwah.)
Quackity was first awake this morning. He got up and out of Sap's grasp and decided to go make breakfast for the two. As Quackity realized they were all still wearing their clothes from yesterday, he quietly chuckled to himself. He then took a quick shower and got dressed into one of Sapnap's hoodie, some shorts you had, and thigh high stockings that were black and had white lines at the top. Quackity headed downstairs to see it was only six in the morning. 'Jeez, what's with me and waking up so early this week?' Quackity thought to himself. He decided to make eggs with french toast, as it was one of their favorite breakfasts. Quackity already knew how each boys liked their eggs, as he asked and made them perfect many times before. Karl liked his like sunny side up ones, Sapnap liked his a little over cooked of a sunny side up, and Quackity liked scrambled. Quackity wouldn't accept any other kind of egg. (Quackity being a mood for me rn) Quackity quickly got to making breakfast. Quackity got out the toaster and put two in it for Sapnap. He then got out a pan and started cooking Sapnap's eggs. Karl smelt something amazing from the kitchen, it waking him up. Quackity heard quiet pitter patter down the stairs and turned around to be met with Karl. "Hey baby... What ya cooking?" Karl asked as he sat up on the counter. "One of our fav breakfasts~ Can you guess?" "Is it eggs and french toast?!" "Yes yes, Karl, nice job!" "Can I help?" Quackity had turned back to focusing on Sap's eggs. "Sure Karl! Do you mind helping me out with toast?" "Nope, I don't mind!" Karl jumped down right as Sapnap's toast rose up from the toaster. Quackity had already gotten plates out earlier, Karl just grabbing one and putting them onto the plate. After finishing toast, Karl helped Quackity out a little with eggs. One all finished, they went up to wake up a probably little bit of an irritated Sapnap. "Sappy~ Please wake upppp?" "Mmm... Karl go away please... I'm tired.." "We made breakfast.. our favorite." Sapnap immediately sat up and went downstairs, both Karl and Quackity quietly laughing while slowly following Sap. Sapnap had already found his dish and set the others next to him, just waiting quietly. After he had view of the boys, he said "took you long enough." The boys sat down and started to eat breakfast while talking about what's gonna go on today. "So... You're gonna show us what you've been helping out with.. right?" Karl looked over at Sapnap while Sap asked Quackity his question. "Yeah.. just don't freak out when I tell you why okay?" "We won't Duckling, we promise." Karl smiled at Quackity and went back to eating, as did the other two.