Goodbye. (Angsty)

(Before this starts, this was requested by my bestie, Leafy, where this is the fall out of love AU and Mama Q AU. It's where Sapnap and Karl fall out of love and didn't know Quackity had a kid, Tubbo, whom was staying with Phil and that's also where he ends up. I think imma make two parts, whatcha think? Also imma try a diff way of writjng, tell me how ya like it. Also, this is actually part 21 it just seems like it's part 24 when I get the rest of the chapters out. Anyway, enjoy!)

"Hey, Sap, Karl-" "Sorry we can't, Quackity. We have a date tonight.." Karl apologized to Quackity. "Without me..?" "Sorry, we forgot you again.." Karl said again.

They have had this happen multiple times. Where Karl and Sapnap would do something and either ignore or completely forget about him.

Quackity was starting to get tired of it, them forgetting him. They left shortly after and Quackity decided to take a stroll around, just to clear his mind.

He was about 20-30 minutes into the walk until he spotted something that would hurt him forever.

"Karl Jacobs.. will you marry me?" Sapnap proposed. "Oh. My. Honk. Yes! Yes!" Karl jumped up and down with joy and settled down so Sapnap could slip on the ring. "I love you.." "I love you too.."

'What the fyck?' (yes I meant to spell it that way, I don't particularly despise but I don't quite like swearing. Also, DINERO REALLY DID NOT START PLAYING.) Quackity thought. 'W-Wait... They didn't even think of me... Nor speak.. I'm done with this.' Quackity thought as he turned around and walked home.

-----Time skip to when Karl and Sap got home :]----

Karl and Sapnap came home to find Quackity on the couch. "Oh. Hey Quack-" "Don't. Start it." "Hm?" Karl asked, not understanding Quackity's meaning for that. "Did you have fun Atleast?" "Quackity what are you taking abo-"

"I saw it, Sapnap. I saw it." Sapnap was now confused. "Saw what?-" "I SAW YOU PROPOSE TO KARL." Quackity said, standing up and flipping staring around with tear streaks down his face and anger in his eyes.

"You didn't even think of me! Not at all!" Quackity said. "I cared for you, I loved you- I tried my best for you! A-And you do this?!" Quackity said, voice cracking a bit as tears formed back into his eyes.

"I even was gonna tell you I had a fycking kid! You-" "You have a- a what?" Sapnap said, stuttering over his words a bit. "I- I... I didn't mean to say that.." "Quackity-" "Wait, sh!t, forget I said anything. I hope you'll have a good life."

Quackity headed up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door, finding a couple suitcases and starting to pack his things. It wasn't long till Karl burst in the room.

"Wait Quackity- I swear we were gonna tell you about us not liking you anymore-" "Like that makes it any better, Jacobs." Quackity said sternly, putting a hoodie inside in the suitcase. "J-Jacobs? What happened to Karl? Or any of my nicknames?" Karl said, voice getting small.

"You know what happened. You don't love me anymore and then go and do that. Fine. Lose me. I won't care. I'll find someone who will love me forever. Fyck you two." Quackity said, finishing packing after running around a bit and zipping up the suitcase.

"Qua-" "Shut. Up." Quackity said as he took out his phone to message Wilbur to pick him up. "Please, just listen-" "You never listened to me. Ever. Fyck you Karl Jacobs. Fyck you, Sapnap." He said as he ran down the stairs and out front to wait for his ride.

"Quackity.." Sapnap said as he walked outside to stand with him. "Don't say anything, dumba$$." Quackity said, voice getting a bit harsh. "At least let us say goodbye." Karl half-asked.