Mama Q! P.2 (Fluffy!)

(TY SO MUCH FOR OVER 700. This will be short, also I'm hungry because Im missing dinner. I watched Dream's new premiere. My parents went out. I missed breakfast, ate some for lunch, and now I missed dinner. And they went out and I'm scared to ask for them to come back for me- anyway, enough venting because I don't wanna bumbard you with my problems so- enjoy!)

"Mama! I'll be late for school!" Tubbo was yelling out, getting on his shoes and backpack. "Okay, Okay! Hold up-" "I can take them." Sapnap offered. Karl was streaming at the moment but, if he wasn't he would've tooken Tubbo. Quackity wouldn't have the choice to say no. "Nah it's fine-" "What if we both take them?" Sapnap offered again. "Fine fine, because I know you won't take no for an answer. Just go start the car, please-" Quackity hurried off Sapnap, as he was sliding on his shoes and helping Tubbo. They were having some trouble so Quackity helped them out. Once they had all their stuff, Quackity and Tubbo basically ran out the door and jumped into the car. "Am I gonna get there on time?" "Of course you are, the bell rings in 10 minutes and it takes 5 to get there, you'll be fine." And with that, Sapnap drove off with Quackity in the passenger and Tubbo in the back, tapping their feet against the floor of the car. They sat there like that for a good few until they arrived and Tubbo had to jump out. They stopped the car at the front and Tubbo opened their door. "Alrighty, Mama Q and Dad Sapnap. Love you!" "Love you too! Have a good school day!" Quackity yelled back, Tubbo running to the door and grabbing the handle. Tubbo opened the door and gave Quackity a hug. "Mk, Mama. I'll try!" Tubbo got off Quackity and shut the door, running inside. As they were driving off, they could hear the school bell ring. They knew Tubbo was a fast fast-walker, so they knew they got to class on time. "What do you wanna do for the rest of the day, Duckling?" "Eh, chill?" "Sounds good."

---Time skip to when Tubbo got home----

"I'm home!~" "Welcome home, Love bug! How was school?" Quackity held out his arms, Tubbo accepting them and giving his Ma a hug. "It was great! Now the weekend's here!" "Not for long~" "Papa Karlll!" Tubbo whined at Karl's remark, Karl chuckling. "Sorry, Tub." "Tub? The heck? I will tear your organs out." Tubbo eyed Karl, Quackity noticing. "Now Tubbo, what did we talk about?" "Not threatening the others..." "And what did you do?" "Threaten them.. sorry, Papa Karl." "It's fine, Tubbo." Karl smiled and Tubbo smiled back, making Quackity smile about them getting along. "So, I wasn't invited?" Sapnap came into the room as he finished his stream for the day. "Nope. Never will be." Tubbo said sarcastically. Sapnap just smirked and rolled his eyes. "Mama, can you make them stopppp?" Tubbo asked Quackity, looking up at him. "Boys, stop it." Quackity looked over at Karl and Sapnap, them trying to hold back the chuckles. "S-sorry-" Karl almost laughed, Tubbo eyeing him. "I know where we keep the knives, y'know." "Out of your reach?" Sapnap said, now just letting out small chuckles, as did Karl. "I have something better though." "What's that?" "Mama's butcher axe." Tubbo went and grabbed it, Holding it up and on to his shoulder. "Tubbo! Out it down." Quackity snapped at them, laughing. "Why?~" Tubbo joked. "Keep it up and you won't see Tommy." "Alright! Alright! I'm sorry.." Tubbo out down the axe, Quackity picking it up and putting it back into their garage. "How'd you even carry it?" "With my muscles!" Tubbo held up their arms. "Heh, my strong goat boy." Quackity said, patting his head. Karl and Sapnap looked at each other then back at the others, baffled. "You dare go pat their head after that?-" "You wouldn't, scaredy cat." Sapnap joked and Quackity joked back. "Be afraid!" Tubbo yelled out, jumping at them and toppling over Karl. Karl laughed and so did Tubbo. "You okay, Papa Karl?" "I'm good, kiddo." Tubbo got off Karl and Karl got up. "I wanna watch a movie!" Tubbo said, jumping up and down. "Okay, Okay. Go pick the movie and I'll make popcorn." "Can Papa Karl come with me? He has good taste." "Sure I'll come, I like your taste too!" Karl said, walking behind a skipping Tubbo. "Here's the popcorn." Sapnap handed Quackity one of the popcorn bags. Quackity ripped off the plastic bag on the outside and put the other bag that came out of it in the microwave. He pushed time cook and put in the time. He then pushed start and let it go. "Imma go sit with the others to see what movie they picked out. Cya here in a minute!" Sapnap said, waking over to him and kissing his cheek before leaving to head to the living room. Quackity stood there on his phone, scrolling through Twitter until the microwave went off and he had to get the popcorn. Quackity got out the cheesy popcorn (Yes ish cheesy because idk what kind Tubz likes and that's the kind I do so-) and pulled open the bag. He then headed to the living room where he spotted the three others sitting with a movie pulled up. "Seriously? Wreck It Ralph?" "Mhm! Now come sit down, Mama Q!" Tubbo patted the spot next to him, Sapnap and Karl being right next to it. "I'll be fine, You all seem like you need the room any-" Quackity was cut off by Sapnap tugging him down to sit with them. "No, you won't be fine. I want you to sit with us.." Sapnap said, his arms finding Quackity's torso and wrapping around it and putting his head ontop of Quackity's. "Fine... Also your popcorn is on the living room table, Tubz." "Yay! Thank you, Mama!" "Mhm.." Karl reached for the living room remote, getting it successfully, and pushed start with the 'ok' button.

"I absolutely love this movie!" "I'm glad." Sapnap said, Quackity asleep in his arms. Quackitu had fallen asleep about 15-20 minutes prior. Karl was still awake, half asleep at the same time though. Karl was about to go into the same state as Quackity, him being super tired. The movie was about 2/3 of the way over, Tubbo and Sapnap were still awake. Both were tired, they just sometimes have a hard time falling asleep. Sapnap looked back over at Karl, seeing Karl had fallen asleep. He smiled and then looked back at Tubbo. Tubbo felt someone looking at him and looked over to see Sapnap. "Hm?" "Oh sorry, when I'm tired I tend to space out." "Oh... I do the same thing!" Tubbo said, a little quieter because he noticed his Mama and Papa were sleeping. "Hey, Dad Sapnap?" "What's up, Tubz?" "Why aren't you asleep?" "Well, I have a harder time. I usually have a really messed up sleeping schedule, making it harder for me to fall asleep." Tubbo stared at him before they talked. "I have the same thing. It's not me just wanting to stay up, it's usually thoughts." "Hm? Care to explain?" Sapnap now focused all his attention onto his kid, the movie being background noise. "I sometimes have just a good few nights where my thoughts are all back to the past. Mama screaming for Schlatt to stop, me having to hide with Mama Q so I wouldn't be found and hit... A lot of those. That's why I'd usually end up with Tommy in his bed." "Oh my god... That's horrible.." "Mhm... But it's the past! And... I feel safe here. Even sleeping alone is okay now." "Well I'm glad but, it's 1:20 in the morning and I can tell we're both tired. Wanna come lay on Q?" "Mhm.." Tubbo crawled over to the other three and laid onto Quackity, Quackity's first action as now a bit awake was to wrap his arms around them. Sapnap smiled at the two, feeling happy about Tubbo being comfortable enough to share... that... with him. Tubbo immediately fell asleep in Quackity's arms, anyone probably could expect that as they could fall asleep with trusted people around them. Quackity was laid against Sapnap's shoulder and Karl crawled over and laid his head onto Sapnap's lap. Sapnap smile at all three of them at his side. Sapnap put his hand and brushed it with his fingers and he put his arm around Quackity, careful not to touch and squish his wings. (They knew about them in this btw- sorry TwT'''') Karl seemed to tense a bit before relaxing completely and falling back completely asleep. Quackity didn't seem to mind either, him not even waking up a bit. Sapnap looked at all three, Quackity then Tubbo then Karl. "Good night.." he said in a whisper before drifting off with them into sleep...

(A/N:)
OML! TY FOR OVER 700! I really appreciate you all! I'm so sorry for taking this long, I have had a few busy days. Again, so sorry! I never planned that. I promise to work on all the requests I have! Also just to say, you can request Karlnap, Karlity, Sapity, all of that! Also I might just add a bench trio one just because? Would y'all like that? Anyway, this is becoming way to long. Eat and Drink something if you haven't, Lovelys! Byeeee! (Also sorry this is trash)

Word Count: 1512

Call me Ender or Bee btw :]