Mothers and their children

Enjoy! (▰˘◡˘▰) I SHIP KIYOKO AND TANAKA SO HARD...also I think Tsukishima is a Mama's boy and I'm gonna make these characters have parents/parental figures they are only 15-18, they are not gonna leave their kids on a 6 month long business trip with out having someone check up on them or having the other parent with them (▰˘◡˘▰)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 6

Y/n POV

Koushi and I walk to the gym, him asking about my first day. We run into Tanaka and Dai-chan. Koushi smiles at Dai-chan and they carry out a conversation of their own.

"Hey Suga-chan!" Tanaka-kun greets with a little nudge to my head. 

"Hey you two." I greet with a small smile. Tanaka gives me a side eye and I sigh.

 "No Kiyoko hasn't told me she is crushing on you over the break." I tell him and he frowns.

"Really?" He asks kind of disappointed. "Not one little thing about me, at all?" He asks and I give him a gentle smile.

"Fine. She did say she missed seeing you everyday. She missed you saying good morning to her." I give him the truth and he blushes.

"I want you two to get together so you keep me posted on what's going on with you two." I tell him and he nods. 

"I need to. She's graduating this year." Tanaka frowns a bit and I pat his shoulder.

"Everything will work out between you two. I have a good feeling." I smile at him. 

The truth is, I already know Kiyoko likes Tanaka. She hasn't said it to me but I can tell. She's able to look everyone in the eyes except for him. Tanaka makes Kiyoko nervous, at least just a bit.

 When we reach the gym we walk into two boys. One with black hair and a ginger.

"Huh, the King of the Court showed up to this school." I mumble to myself. Someone with his skill is bound to go to somewhere more fancy. And the ginger with the really high jump too!

"Oh hey guys." Dai-chan greets with a smile. The two boys walk up to us, everyone instantly paying attention to the taller boy.

"Kageyama Tobio. And I didn't get accepted into Shiratorizawa." Kageyama says and we gape at him.

"Really? I did here there entrance exam was really hard." Koshi says and Kageyama agrees.

"Anyways this is Y/n, my little sister. She's a first year too, but she's signed up for the managing position." Koushi introduces. I smile at  the two boys.

"I look forward to working with you." I smile at them. 

"Wow, she's a lot more polite than someone." The ginger says and I just pretend like I didn't hear it. 

Dai-chan, Koshi, and Tanaka begin to talk to Kageyama, completely ignoring the ginger.

But they finally pay attention to him and learn his name is Hinata Shoyo. 

They proceed to have an argument, knocks the principals wig off, then get kicked out by Dai-chan.

Great first day for that duo.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───