Duos and their Team

Enjoy! I really don't know how to write a volleyball game ._.

 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 9 

Y/n POV

 ☆

"Congrats Hinata, Kageyama. I never knew you can jump like that! It's so cool!" I exclaim as I hand the proclaimed Freak Duo, their bottles of water.

"Thanks Y/n!" Hinata smiles at me. 

Kageyama gives me a nod of thanks. I continue handing out the bottles and move on to Tsukishima and Tadashi.

"You guys played really well too!" I encourage the other duo who have yet to be dubbed a name like the other two.

Tadashi smiles and thanks me. Tsukishima doing the same less enthusiastically. 

"Hey first  years! Get over here."Daichi calls out. Him and Kiyoko, along with myself and the other first years peer over the box.

"Tell me if the sizing is right." Kiyoko says passing around the new track suits.

 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 9

Tsukishima POV

 ☽

I watch Y/n as Sugawara giving her a proud smile as she slips on the managers uniform.

She turns to me and grins.

"C'mon Tsukishima try your jacket on!" She encourages as she walks towards me, rubbing the sleeves of her knew jacket together.

I feel myself give her a bored look and I correct my face. I may be rude to some people but I respect my seniors and girls.

"It's fine. I'll try it on later." I explain and she frowns at me. How can she like this game so much? She's not even playing and she's so enthusiastic. It's just a game in a high school club who are only 8th in the prefecture.

"You're no fun Tsukishima." She frowns playfully at me. She grabs my shoulders and I frown as she grabs my jacket from me. 

"Just put it on." She urges. She moves behind me and weaves my arms through my sleeves. I sigh and shrug it on. I turn around to face her.

"There. Happy?" I frown and she sticks her tongue out at me.

"Very." She says in the same sarcastic tone I used on her.

"Anyway. It looks really nice on you." She compliments. "Hopefully your pants are long enough.  I noticed all your uniform pants have been a little short." She chuckles.

"You noticed it was short?" I ask. Observant. Thats what she is.

"Mhm." She nods.

After a few more words of praise and complimenting one another on how they look the rest of the team offers us a welcome.

The King and the Shorty give weird smiles, Tadashi looks all shy while Y/n has a nice smile. It's gentle one.

The next thing you know Takeda rushes into the gym, tripping on the step and giving himself a nosebleed. All of us widen our eyes and we look at him in shock.

Kiyoko is quick to get a rag for his nose.

"Are you okay-"

"A PRACTICE MATCH ON MONDAY!" Takeda interrupts Daichi. "I got us a practice match with Seijoh! One of the top teams in the prefecture." He smiles proudly.