Simplicity

I just want to feel Jean from AOT wrap his arms around my waist.

 Just a note, Y/n and Tsukishima are living in the apartment they moved into in the previous chapter.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

October 19

Tsuksihima POV

27 (Museum Curator at Sendai Museum Dinosaur Exhibit)

The Sugawara's are definitely intimidating compared to my family. And you can tell that Koushi takes after his mother. The same glare, the same face, the same personality. Y/n always told me she took after her father. I guess her father was kinder, softer then the other two Sugawara's sitting before me.

We're at Mrs. Sugawara's apartment. On the couch sits Mrs. Sugawara and Koushi, and I sit on the love seat.

"I want to thank you for raising such an amazing daughter. I never imagined that I could love someone so much. How much I want to give Y/n."

"So. You want to marry my baby?" Mrs. Sugawara asks, her arms folded on her chest.

"Yes ma'am." I say and Koushi glares at me.

"You love my baby sister. Do you?" Koushi asks and I nod quickly.

"Of course I do. I wanna keep her happy. I wanted to ask for your guys' blessing because I know how important you two are to Y/n. She means so much to me, and I want to spend the rest of my life showing her that - just how much I love her." I say and both their eyes soften.

"Okay my dear. You have my blessing." Mrs. Sugawara says taking my hand in hers. Her hands are tiny like Y/n's. 

"Y/n. She's a sweet girl. She's easy to get to trust you. But if you betray that trust that's the end of it. Love her well. Thats all I ask." Mrs. Sugawara continues. I look to Koushi who gives me a nod.

"I know my sister loves you. I just want her to be happy. That's all I want." Koushi says and I nod.

"I already got a ring." I state, reaching into my pocket and grabbing a ring that sitting in a velvet box. I pass the ring to the Sugawara's and Koushi opens the box.

"It's vintage. Is it an heirloom?" Mrs Sugawara asks and I nod.

"It wasn't any of my relatives engagement ring, but it was my Grandmother's. My Dad gave it to my Mom, and Mom gave it to me. She said that it should be Y/n's engagement ring, should the time come, and it did." I explain.

"It's so pretty." Koushi says, examining the ring. 

It's not a big ring, it's rather small. It's a gold band with a small ruby in the centre. The band splits into half when it meets the ring.

They give me back the ring and Koushi smirks.

"So when are you gonna pop the question?" He asks and I hum.

"In all honesty I don't know. But I'll know when to ask." I say and the Sugawara's seem satisfied with the answer.

I asked my Mom a few years back, why she said yes to Dad's proposal. She said, 'because every time I looked at your father, he helped me calm down. He made me feel wanted.' That's when I knew I wanted to marry Y/n. I wanted to make her feel wanted, calm, happy and loved forever and she already made me feel that way.