The Push to Improve

This episode was such a good one. BUT nothing tops the Tokyo training arc though. You know why NEKOMA AND FUCKING FUKURODANI . 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n POV

April 30

The weekend past and Kou and I are walking to school. With the warm weather my socks are pulled down to my ankles and I plan on pulling them back up when I get to school.

"So we don't have practice today after school. I'm gonna clean the storage closet." I say. 

"And I'm pretty sure the other first years are gonna show up even if it's cancelled. Even Tsukishima, so maybe you and the other third years should come along too." I try and be slick but utterly fail once Koushi lets out a tiny chuckle.

"Don't worry I'm gonna show up. That is if the second and first years want me to too." Koushi says and I shake his shoulders.

"Of course they want you to come! You're one of the teams best strategists!" I say shaking his shoulders harder until he starts groaning.

"Okay! Okay. I don't know about the others. Kiyoko too cause she doesn't need to search for a new manger." Koushi says and I nod, kinda disappointed with the answer.

"Convince them to stay on the team. Please?" I say quietly as we see Karasuno in the distance. Koushi sighs and shakes his head no.

"That's not my decision to make. You know that." Koushi says.

"Yeah I do." I reply and Koushi gives my head a little pat.

"We should hurry up so we aren't late to class." 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tsukishima POV

April 30

Class goes on through out the day. Our Mr. Sato talks about the book we've been reading in class.

"As you can see our protagonist Norio is, how should I put this?" Mr. Sato pauses thinking of a way to be relatable to 15 and 16 year olds.

"...Norio is a little wuss?" Mr. Sato waits for approval until Yoshiki Sazaki makes a comment from the back.

"Little bitch is the term. Maybe next time Sato." Sazaki-san says and Mr. Sato sighs. 

"Maybe so." Mr. Sato grumbles. "Any way, Norio's main trait is cowardliness, hence the title of the story "The Coward's Flower" the flower being a representation for his lover Kiki and their dying love  like the flowers he got her in the beginning of the story." Mr. Sato explains.

"Miss. Sugawara care to elaborate? You seem a little dazed." Mr. Sato says. Tadashi and I glance at her and she sighs.

"The goodbye letter Norio writes to Kiki says 'My lover, my lover our love is the bouquet I gifted you. Dying and now left to be alone in the dust of what we once were all those many years ago, no other flower can replace the beauty of your black petals. I will no longer call you love for you are now my flower and now I will be yours in return,' the black petals being Kiki's black hair. This is a clear representation of their love sir. Their love story is meant to be tragic sir." Y/n sits back down.

"Thank you Miss. Sugawara. I'm glad you're paying attention."

Class carries on neither Y/n, Tadashi and I having any of it.