Teams and their Sleepovers

I have never been to a sleepover. Am I missing out?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tsukishima POV

May 8

They seriously weren't kidding about the sleep over.

"So this weekend just bring some snacks, games, sleeping bags, pillows. Whatever you need to sleep." Sugawara says. "It'll be at our apartment. Y/n and my Mom are gonna be sleeping at a friends place so we have it to ourselves." Sugawara ends. 

"So just be there tomorrow at like I don't know, whenever. And please! Please bring deodorant. Not AXE anything but that.  Kiyoko and I are still gonna be there and we do not want to smell the sweat coming off of your sweaty bodies."  Y/n snarks and the third years chuckle while the others kinda look embarrassed which Y/n notices.

"Wait, don't be embarrassed! Umm...Puberty does stuff to guys that I don't get so who am I to judge! I phrased that completely wrong! You guys don't smell! Well, some of you - um...Yeah. You boys get it." She sighs and Tadashi and I smile at her state of embarrassment.

"...Anyway, we are gonna order pizza. Just pepperoni and plain cheese cause it's the easiest thing to get." She carries on and everyone nods.

"Oh and you first years have never been to Y/n and Suga's. Please be...respectful." Dai-chan says and Sugawara and I  laugh.

"Way to be slick about it." Sugawara  says and Y/n laugh along with the third years and second years.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tsukishima POV

May 9

Y/n lets us in to her apartment at around 6 in the evening and she's already in sleep where. This one more breathable than the ones she wore the last time I saw her in sleep clothing.  She's wearing a pair of basket ball shorts and a tank top, this time with a little Pusheen pattern.

Y/n brings me and the other first years into her apartment. We already said hi to the third and second years who were here first.

She brings us to a table with a framed picture and a box on top.

"This is my Dad. He's kinda dead. You know ble." She laughs nervously as she touches the frame. The man in the image looks like Y/n. Same skin tone, same hair, same brows, same smile. They even have the same jaw, Y/n's being a little softer. Being younger and more baby faced than her father.

 Tadashi, Hinata, Kageyama and I tense at the mention of her father. I'm the only one who knows and actually seeing a picture of her father makes me feel even more bad.

"Don't feel bad for me. Dying is normal. It sucks but in all honesty, if you want to comfort me the best thing you can do for me is talk about it like it's normal." Y/n explains and we nod.

"Okay sure." Tadashi says. "Hey Mr. Sugawara." Tadashi says. He's always been better with comforting and people then me. People is something I'm not good at.

"Hey Mr. Sugawara." We follow and Y/n smiles.

"Come on let's go to the others. We should be getting the pizza soon." She says and we all sit in her living room. Majority of the futons already set up.