Cats and Crows

Enjoy! Update me and my ex got together the day I am releasing this. I write the authors notes before I publish.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 25

Y/n POV

"I just wanna play volleyball. And if Kageyama is the one to take us to nationals I think he should be on the line up." I hear Koushi say to Ukai. I'm in between Asahi and Dai-chan against a wall eavesdropping.

Why does he always need to do that. Feel the need to do everything for other people and when he gets help he shoots it down.

"I just might have underestimated you Sugawara." Coach says.

"U-uh sorry if that came off rude!" Koushi apologizes and Ukai laughs.

"It's fine. You just continue practice. The game is gonna start soon." Ukai says and we hear the two walk off in opposite directions.

"You guys are gonna go back to the Orange Court. Right?" I say looking at my feet.

Asahi pats my head and Dai-chan does the same.

"Yeah. We will." Dai-chan says and I nod.

"Good." I say. I turn to the two boys and give them a thankful grin. "I'm gonna go catch up with Koushi." I tell them and run off.

I catch up to my brother and he smiles at me.

"Hey N/n." He says, a little sad from what I assume was his conversation with Ukai.

"You okay?" I ask, even though I know what's bugging him. He turns to me and nods.

"Don't worry about me." Koushi says nudging my head lightly. "You never need to worry about me."

I decide not to argue with him about worrying today.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 25

Tsukishima POV

The match against Nekoma ends with them winning. 

That setter is something interesting. He can trick people just with his eyes. 

Kiyoko and Y/n start handing out water bottles and towels. Y/n grins at me and hands me my stuff.

"Thanks." I say, offering her an ounce of a smile which she seems to be happy about.

"Is the Tsukishima Kei smiling at me." She teases, even if I smile at her a lot. Obviously, are talk yesterday hasn't phased her but it did to me. She looks different. I don't know how she just does.

Maybe it's just the way I'm looking at her.

I take a swig from my bottle and she takes it from me and puts it back in her little water bottle carrier.

"Any way, you should go meet some people on the other team. Maybe you can learn some blocking skills from their captain? Kuroo. He's right there." She says pointing out the guy with out being too noticeable. 

I shrug my shoulders and she sighs.

"Fine." She grumbles. "Help me clean up then." She says. I nod and we start putting the nets away.