Crows and Eagles : Fight to Win

As I write this I have 69 followers. And I don't know why people hate on Michimiya. Her and Daichi weren't even cannily together she just had a crush on him. SHE'S A TEENAGER SHE'S GONNA HAVE CRUSHES. I have a crush on Daichi too so...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n POV

October 5

This is nerve wracking and I'm not even playing. I can only wonder how they feel...I don't need to wonder I know.

"THEY HAVE CHEERLEADERS NOYA!" Tanaka Ryunosuke.

"I'M SO JELOUS!" Nishinoya Yu.

"I'M GONNA GET A STOMACH ACHE!" Hinata Shoyo. Hinata Shoyo and his fucking chronic stomach aches. 

"WE'RE IN CENTRE COURT!" Kageyama Tobio. 

"Ugh. Can you calm done?...Is that my brother?" Tsukishima Kei.

"CALM DOWN YOU HINATA AND KAGEYAMA!" Sawamura Daichi.

"CALM DOWN YOU PANSY!" My big brother.

"IT'S NOT THAT EASY!" Azumane Asahi.

"We have the medical bag, all of the water bottles..." Shimizu Kiyoko. At least she's handling her nervousness better than everyone else.

"I HAVE STOMACH MEDS! WANT ONE?" Yachi Hitoka, holding her camera in her hands.

"I'M SO NERVOUS! WHAT IF WE LOSE!?" Yamaguchi Tadashi.

"YOU'RE RIGHT! MY HEART'S GONNA JUMP OUTTA ME!" 

"AHHH DO YOU NEED A DEFIBRILLATOR!? THE FIREFIGHTERS?!" 

"WHATS' WRONG!?" 

"YACHI'S GONNA DIE AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!"

This goes on for a bit. A long bit before I butt in a bit.

"Why don't we all take a big deep breath." I get everyones attention. "In through the nose," one, two, three, four. "Out through the mouth," one, two, three, four.

"You all trained really hard, so there is no need to be nervous. Yeah?" I say and they all nod. "Good." 

We continue with warm ups until our opposing team comes along. Ya-chan and I wish the guys one last good-luck before heading to the bleachers.

We take our seats near Coach's friends, Michimiya and her own friends, Saeko and some blond guy.

"Hey Sae!" I smile at Tanaka's big sis.

"Well if it isn't my two fav first years!" She greets pulling Ya-chan and I into her chest. I feel like I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be in her boobs. She let's us go and I look toward the tall guy.

"Oh I'm Akiteru Tsukishima! Kei's big brother." Ohhhh so this is the guy.

"Nice to meet you." I smile and shake his hand. "Y/n Sugawara."