Tokyo! : The begging of evolution.

Do you guys have any suggestions for x readers you want to see? One-shots or books?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

July 7

Y/n POV

"THEY HAVE 3 GIRLS NOW. ONE IS SEXY, ONE IS PRETTY, AND ONE IS CUTE!" Yamamoto screams in front of Kiyoko, Ya-chan and I. Kiyoko puts a hand out in front of a nervous and confused Ya-chan while I wave at Yamamoto.

"Hey Yamamoto. It's nice to see you again." I give him a polite nod and he starts to tear up. Then Tanaka comes in and that starts something else.

I decide to walk up to Dai-chan and Kuroo-san.

"Hey Kuroo-san. It's good to see you." Man is that guy cute.

Kuroo-san gives me a little wave. 

"Hey Karasuno's Little First Year Manager. Don't with the 'san' too formal. Kuroo is just fine."

"Okay then." I give the two third years a grin. Kuroo looks around at our group and turns to Dai-chan.

"Are you guys missing a few people?"

"Yeah. Hinata and Kageyama failed their exams so they need to do an extra class. They should be here later though. Y/n and some others helped them study." Dai-chan explains patting me on the head.

I say hi to everyone else and we begin the games.

Tsukishima, to say the very least is not trying his hardest. I hand him his water bottle and give him and encouraging smile.

"Tsukishima you need to go a little harder during the practice matches. This is the most optimal time to improve." I say as he takes a sip of water. He gives me a side eye and ignores me. 

Freaking String Bean, Pool Noodle, Raw Piece of Noodle Tsukishima.

"Don't give me those looks Mr Tsukishima Kei." I say in a sing song voice and he scowls even more until he gives me a soft look. 

The look he gave me when we ride his bike or when he showed me stars. I like that look, he only gives it to me. It's like he's embracing me with his pretty golden eyes that look too beautiful to be real but they are.

"We'll see." He says and I give him another smile and punch his arm slightly.

"That's good enough for me." I say. "For now at least." Sometimes lying is okay. It's not okay with me. That lie was for some playful encouragement.

"You have so much potential Tsukishima. I would really love to see what you can do with it." I say and his face grows even softer and he gives me a subtle nod.

Then the freak duo finally arrives. Thank god for Tanaka.

The day moves on and I end up on a bench with Koushi and a pice of paper in the middle of us.

"That's too similar to the first one. That'll be too hard for the guys to differentiate." Koushi says and I look it over before agreeing.

"Ah I see. How about this then. For the time lag in front of setter." I say and motions with my hands. Koushi smiles and nods.

"Perfect."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

July 9