What Stars do to People

Enjoy! Am I STILL talking to my ex? Yes. He's cute and I'm lonely, so in honour of that loneliness this chapter is where things start to pick up between a character x character ship and Y/n x Tsukishima.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 24 

Y/n POV

Since the beginning of the year this first month of high school moved by quickly. Asahi and Noya are back, of course that was an episode of lots of explanations on why's and what's but they are back none the less and we even got a coach! Turns out the reason why Takeda was creeping out around the store. He recruited, convinced, no - begged Coach Ukai Sr.'s grandson to be the coach. It worked though.

We are at a small training camp with Nekoma. Apparently Karasuno and Nekoma has quite the rivalry before any of the third years joined the team. When we get back we are gonna have that team bonding sleep over and after that the Interhigh Tourney starts.

"Sorry I can't help much in the kitchen." I laugh sheepishly as I cut some onions and bell peppers. They are un-evenly cut. 

Kiyoko and Takeda laugh and shake it off. Takeda and Kiyoko are doing the real cooking. Good cooking.

Takeda is making a whole variety of side dishes while Kiyoko is busy with making curry.

"It's fine Y/n-chan your helping enough." She eases stirring the boiling pot. It smell so good. "Remember that one time the team came over and you insisted on helping me cook and then you set the boiling veggies on fire?" She teases and I whine.

"That was so embarrassing!" I whine and she laughs.

"It's fine I wasn't good at cooking back then either. I was only a first year then and you were only 13." She eases.

"I almost failed home-tech in junior high! I was band from using the stove." I pout and Takeda and Kiyoko both move away from me, teasing me.

"Are you two gonna be fine cooking? I need to go supervise the boys." Takeda says and we both nod. "Good. Don't set anything on fire!" Takeda smiles as he walks out of the kitchen.

"So since the sleep over's gonna be as soon as we get back, we should get snacks for the boys." Kiyoko suggests and I nod.

"Defiantly. Oh and deodorant for Hinata. He always forgets to bring one for practice." I complain and we both laugh.

Kiyoko lives near by so I'll be able to room by myself and the baths so I can take as long as I want.

"Oh, by the way. I heard from the News Club - the one that handles the stuff for yearbook and the school newspaper. They're trying something new. Each club will be getting someone to observe us. Just so they have some stuff for each club for articles. They're gonna be with us for as long as they go to this school. I'm pretty sure every team is getting a first year." Kiyoko says and I nod.

"Oh, that's cool. When?" I ask.

"Hm. I think about right after the Interhigh." She says just as we - well she, finishes cooking.

I move to the door and as I begin to open it I hear the funniest thing, and the boys don't even notice Kiyoko and I are standing right at the door, watching them.

"It's just you sharing a room with a bunch of disgusting sweat boys." Tsukishima says and Tanaka and Noya let out the most ear ripping screech that kind of impresses me.