Tokyo! : Meat meat dinner, meaty meat dinner!

I used to hate Tsukishima's character until I read a really good x reader fan-fic.  

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

July 12

Tsukishima POV

The training camp soon comes to a close and we all were gifted a barbecue from the coaches and managers.

The boys and managers all walk around and eat, or grill some veggies and meat.

I sit off with Tadashi and we look to Noya, Tanaka and Taketora. Talking about how they will protect Kiyoko and even Y/n.

"Why is Nishinoya the master? And are they even gonna be looking after Y/n?" Tadashi asks, his mouth full of rice and beef.

"Noya was the only one to be smacked by Kiyoko. Noya also argues that Y/n is his blood due to the fact that she is his friend's little sister." I explain and Tadashi laughs.

Y/n and Kiyoko laugh as they eat some rice balls. Y/n doing a little dance cause she likes the food. Cute. She's so cute. The way her smile sits on her face. The smile that reaches her eyes and makes her shoulders meet her chin before she busts out laughing.

Oh gosh I'm staring and being a creep. Liking someone is so out of it for me.

"Um...Tsukki? Can you hear me?"  Tadashi grabs my attention. "Why are you staring at Y/n?" He asks.

"I like Y/n." I say. If I like someone I want my best friend to know.

"Yeah? Everyone likes her. It's kinda hard not to." Tadashi says confused.

"No not like everyone else. I really like her." I sigh.

"You really like her? How you really like her. Tsukishima finally has a crush on a girl." Tadashi sighs in a teasing way and I sigh. Just a lot of sighing.

"Yes I do." 

"I knew it." He says confidently. And I scoff.

"Yeah. Like you'd pick up on it." I say and Tadashi smirks at me. Everyone thinks Tadashi is soft and sweet. He is, but when he wants to be he can be a bit of a bully.

"You're rude to everyone else in the club except our managers. You treat the mangers nicely but you treat Y/n a lot nicer." Tadashi says.

"Don't you like Yachi?" I ask, trying to change the subject. Tadashi grows nervous and scratches the back of his neck.

"A little yeah."

We move onto talk about something else before Daichi, Kuroo, Bokuto and Y/n come in and try and get me to eat more.

"Mmph-Tsukishima-youneedtoeatmorefood!" Daichi says through a mouthful of rice.

"Vegetables too! You eat to Kenma!" There's Kuroo.

"Meat you gotta eat meat too Tsukki-poo!" Bokuto. They all shove their plates in front of me.

Like uncles. Drunk uncles at family gatherings.

"No thanks. I ate enough thank you." I try and decline but Y/n nudges my arm and shoves an extra plate filled with food on it.

"C'mon Tsukishima! Meat meat dinner! Meaty meat dinner!" She sings the song Tanaka, Noya and the duo were singing earlier. "Take the plate. You played a lot this week so your muscles are all weak, so fix it with food." She instructs.

I sigh and take the plate from her and start eating.

"Here take some of my beef. This is too much." I say and bring our two plates together, putting some more on her plate.

"Thank you Tsukishima!" She smiles and continues eating.

"Wow you really are the Tsukishima Tamer little Miss Manager." Bokuto tells Y/n. She smiles and shakes her head.

"I guess I just have that magic Tsukishima touch." She jokes as she turns back to me.

"Yeah whatever." I sigh.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

July 12

Y/n POV

I sit by the window next to Tsukishima, who's in the aisle seat. The sun is warm and setting making the sky orange and Tsukishima Kei is already fast asleep. His head lolling around every once in a while.

We started going home half an hour ago so we still have more then 3 hours to go and within that half hour I've been listening to the sound of the bus.

The hum of the gears and mechanisms  working, the sounds of everyone snoring, the sound of the wheels skidding across the road.

Tsukishima's head lolls around even more before landing on my shoulder.

I feel my heart quicken but let him rest on me. He's sleepy. His eyes fluttered closed and his hair ruffled a little messy. His face relaxed and peaceful. His hair tickling the side of my neck.

Tsukishima is one pretty boy. Whoever has his heart when he's older is one lucky person.

I end up falling asleep too. My head off of his so I don't wake him up.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

July 12

Tsukishima POV

I wake up and feel a weight on my head.

It's Y/n Sugawara. I don't move. I let her head rest on mine, her arms hugging mine.

She needs her rest. She's been working hard.

I check my phone. Only 2 hours before we get back and judging by her breathing, she'll be asleep for most of the way home, so I let her sleep.

I play with her smaller hands gently with mine.

This girl is doing something to me no one has done before.

This girl is something else. She really is.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Written July 22, 2021

Released August 9, 2021