Duos and their Disputes

Enjoy! I have a head cannon that the whole team hangs out with each other (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) There are gonna be some chapters with only 1 POV, this will mostly happen with Y/n but Tsukishima will also have some solo chapters.

 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 8

Y/n POV

"So are we still on for getting boba on the way home?" I ask Tsukishima and Tadashi as we start clearing out the gym. We decided we wanted to grab some during lunch and then they offered to walk me home. Sweet of them.

"Yeah. Your brother knows right?" Tsukishima asks and I nod.

"He very thankful that you two are willing to walk me home." I tell them. "I'm thankful also so thanks again. " I tell them gratefully. 

Tadashi gives me a friendly grin while Tsukishima, who was looking in my eye before decided to look to the side away from me as he plays with his finger. Guess he's not good with being emotional, even when he is happy.

"You don't need to worry about it." Tadashi laughs as we put some things away in the storage closet.

"No it's fine. I don't like walking alone in the dark and we live in opposite directions from the school so it's probably a bother for you both." I look to the side.

"It's fine, we wanted to." Tsukishima mumbles, I turn to him and give him a smile.

Dai-chan walks in the closet and gives me a strict look.

"What did I say about cleaning up. The guys will do it." Dai-chan scolds me and I shake my head. Going back to cleaning the closet along with Tsukishima and Tadashi.

"It's fine. Really. I'm not the one running and jumping around. Anyway. I need to wait for those two anyway." I tell him and he looks at me in a disapproving yet kind way. 

Tadashi and Yamaguchi grab the mop, leave the closet and start mopping the gym floors.

"Fine. But when you go home with Suga you can just go to the change room and get ready for home." Daichi says and I nod.

"Did Kiyoko already leave? I wanted to ask her a few things." I ask the Captain and he smirks.

"She actually just left with Tanaka." He smirks and I feel my mouth open agape.

"Really? She let him, Tanaka Ryunnosuke  walk her home?" I ask standing up, and dusting my pants off. Closing the closet door.

"Yup." He pops the p. "Well actually not home but to her bus stop." Daichi corrects as we walk to the clubrooms.

"Lucky Tanaka." I chuckle. No seriously. If I had a chance with Kiyoko I WOULD TAKE IT. 

I go into the change rooms and change back into my uniform. After I'm done, I wait outside the clubroom for Tadashi and Tsukishima. 

The door opens and my brother comes out with Dai-chan.

I give him a smirk. Koushi gives me a warning look and I back off.

"Well. Daichi and I are gonna go to our place to work on our project. Get home safe okay?" Koushi instructs and I nod.

"Call me if you need me to pick you up or need anything. I know Tsukishima and Yamaguchi said they would bring you home but still." Koushi goes on a ramble. Dai-chan gives me an apologetic look.

"Don't worry we're just getting boba and heading home." I say and Koushi nods.

"Okay then. See you back home." Koushi says and I wave and the two boys as they head home.