A Saturday in a Crappy Studio Apartment in Sendai

FLUFF

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 4

Y/n POV

19

Second Year at Uni

Kei and I moved into a studio apartment near Uni for ourselves a week ago so we'd be ready for the next semester next week .We finished unpacking everything and only a mess of boxes and plastic bags rest in the corner of our room. 

The place is - not the best. Crappy. It's crappy. The water only runs hot in the shower if we let the sink run for a bit. The paint on the walls chipping, questionable yellow stains on the walls and sections of the floor that are covered in carpet. Plumbing pipes very viable. But it's our home. 

The chill spring air and sun enters in through the windows that are cracked open a bit. Legs tangled together that are both a little prickly. I haven't shaved since we moved in last week due to the constant unpacking these past few days which Kei hasn't noticed or doesn't seem to care about. Lips a little chapped, slight morning breath, eyes tired. My head resting, not on his arm or his chest, somewhere in between. His arms holding mine, our breathing steady. 

I don't know when we woke up but it's nine, nearly ten in the morning right now. We both know we're both awake.

All I could ask for on a Saturday morning in a crappy studio apartment in Sendai.

"You last way longer compared to when we were in second year." I tease as I trace Kei's bare chest with my middle finger. He tenses and I laugh.

"Shut up." He mumbles and I cuddle further into him. "It was my first time and I was nervous."

"Yeah and you didn't know where to put it." I tease and move to trace his jaw. "And you couldn't make me finish." I say and he looks at me embarrassed and scoffs.

"Can I now?" He asks and moves his hand to my neck. I grow warm and hide my face in his neck.

"Mhm." I say.

"How many times?"

"Five times."

"In how many rounds?"

"Three." 

"Exactly. You always end up moaning my name so I've made up for it plenty." He smirks and turns to face me. I put my hands on his face and move my fingers to his brows and I give him a smile. His long and thick lashes flutter when I do. He gives me a soft grin.

I need to thank Kei's parents for making such a beautiful boy. How can someone be as beautiful as Tsukishima Kei?

How can someone be as sweet as Sweet Boy - Tsukishima Kei.

His hair has grown out. Turns out it isn't as straight as it looks. It's a little wavy. His prescription got a little better so he can see things that are close by better. He got taller and gained some more weight, got one cute tiny stretch mark on his abs that are so perfect. He's still a little scrawny but less so now that he has all of these muscles.

"Yeah I guess you have made up for it a lot. But now I can't keep my hands off you. But no more sex for a few days. You made my legs and hips sore." I frown and Kei looks at me apologetically.