That Good Old Fashioned Teenage Kind of Awkward

Keep in mind that Y/n is a teenager and they make mistakes. She's scared that she'll ruin things with Tsukki.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n POV

January 7

"As you can see from the novel. Because of Norio's cowardly actions, or as in Mr. Sazaki' terms a little bitch, not a little wuss." Mr. Sato says.

Oh how fitting. Talking about this Norio guy's cowardice the day we come back to class from the holiday break. The same holiday brake where my crush confess but I said no because in Mr. Sazaki's terms, a little bitch, not a little wuss.

Tadashi has obviously noticed or pieced it together, or Tsukishima told him because he's been looking between us for the past half hour.

"Okay. And with that, we'll have a 30 minute work period before you guys have Mathematics. Take this time to go over some notes." Mr. Sato says, and the class lets out a relieved sigh. Sato leaves the class, stacks of paper in hand.

Tadashi keeps glancing between us and groans.

"Are you two mad at each other?" He asks as he puts hands on his neck.

"What no. Are you dumb?"

"Of course we're not angry with each other." I say at the same time as Tsukishima makes his comment.

Tadashi lets out a bigger groan.

"You haven't even spoken to each other! You usually talk about anything right before school but all you said was hi and walked off with other people! Plus! You guys didn't even hang out after Asahi's get together even though you two said you would. What's wrong?" Tadashi finishes and I sigh before looking to the side.

"I don't think it's right for me to be the one to say it." I sigh as I play with my work sheet.

"Tsukki?" Tadashi turns to his best friend.

"I asked her if I could be her boyfriend." Tsukishima says and Tadashi's eyes widen before nodding.

"So you are mad at each other?" Tadashi concludes but Tsukishima and I are quick to say no.

"Why would I be mad at her for saying no? I can't be mad at her." Tsukishima says and I sigh, relieved at the sureness of his voice.

"Yeah. I can't be mad at Tsukishima for expressing himself." I say and Tadashi sighs in relief.

"Good. So you two aren't in a fight." He says.

Did Tadashi know Tsukishima has feelings for me? I guess he would. Tadashi and Tsukishima are best friends after all.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tsuskihima  POV

January 7

I'm not mad at Y/n for rejecting me. With her, I don't think I could ever be. I gave her a yes or no question and she chose no. I don't own her, she doesn't owe me shit but still. It hurts to see the girl you like so much try and pretend everything's fine. She's a little awkward right now. But I am too.

All the first years in the club have decided to get some snacks from this cafe near Coach's store. Kageyama and I also have to pick up things for a training Camp we've been invited to. After the weeks for the training Camp, it's off to Tokyo for the finals.