Projects and Hands

How do you like Tsukishima falling first? CUZ YOU ARE GONNA SEE IT THIS CHAPTER.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n POV

October 27

"LOVE!"

"LOVE!" Mr. Sato expresses writing the kanji across the chalk board. The stretching of the chalk writing is a sound not all of us like causing those people to gag at the house. 

'LOVE!' in Mr. Sato's words.

 Another important theme in the whole book about Norio and Kiki. 

"Something you youngsters have probably not experienced, and there for,  know nothing about. I myself have been married for 5 years to my wife. We even have a 10 month old daughter." He states proudly. I glance at Tadashi and Tsukishima and we all silently giggle. Sato's still pretty young, only 29. He started teaching here when Kou was a first year.

"LOVE! NORIO AND KIKI LOVED ONE ANOTHER. You have probably never loved anyone romantically." Mr.Sato laughs and some of the playboys in our class gasp causing everyone to laugh.

"Anyway, this is an assignment I've assigned every year teaching this course. I have handed you a slip of paper and I'd like you to flip it over to the written side now please." Mr. Sato says and we do as he says.

'Tsukishima Kei.' 

Is written on my tiny slip of paper. I turn to Tsukishima and show him my slip of paper, him doing the same with his. Everyone else doing the same.

We all shrug and turn back to Mr. Sato.

"These will be your partners for this project." Everyone groans at the news of work. "Don't worry! This isn't gonna have any poster boards, or slide shows, or even a reflection. It's just a spoken report off of the top of your head." He eases. 

"For this assignment, I want you and your partner to hold hands. Try doing it for the whole day. Only stop when eating, bathroom, writing and doing your homework. Even if you're in club hold hands. Walk each other home too. I've already informed your other classroom teachers on this. Essentially you will be handcuffed together without the handcuffs. This usually ends in at least one couple by the end of this. Don't date someone because you held their hand for a day. This is only a project. BUT to each their own." Mr. Sato explains. 

Some of the guys glance at their partners who are also guys and groan, while some of the other partners look exited and giddy. I look at Tadashi who frowns a bit.

"What is it Tadashi?" I ask, leaning over to him. He show's me his slip.

'Miyazaki Asuka.' 

"Oh I talk to her all the time. She's really sweet. She's a part of the softball team. She's really good." I ease but Tadashi frowns.

"Yeah but her girlfriend is gonna kill me." He sighs and Tsukishima and I laugh at him. He's talking about Akiyama Umeko, she helps run the art club. She's really nice too, but you shouldn't get on Akiyama-san's bad side.

"You'll be alright. Miyazaki-san and  Akiyama-san are alright." Tsukishima says but Tadashi frowns. He's seated in-between us and points left and right at the both of us.

"Easy for you two to say. You guys already know each other!" Tadashi pouts as Mr. Sato signals the class to settle down.

"Anyway, by tomorrow I morning I will ask you two to present." Mr. Sato says and we all nod. "What are you waiting for? Hold hands! You can switch seats for today." Mr. Sato says. Tadashi shifts to my seat and I move to his. I grab Tsukishima's hand and intertwine our fingers.