Spring.

Manga spoiler warning! I skipped most of season 4 because I know not everyone has seen it....and I didn't wanna write anymore matches.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n POV

March 2

Life has a way of circling back to you. That was Mr. Sato's last lesson of the year. No work sheets or quizzes attached, he just spoke to us, and he made us want to listen.

'Life is not made linear, not even in a full circle. Instead, life is full of smaller circles. Karma, relationships, friends, families, feelings. They all come and go. But somehow, life seems to bring it back to you even if you don't want it. Sometimes those circles stay open. That's life kids. Unfair, unthinkable, unimaginable.' Were his words.

I wasn't to fond of Mr. Sato in the beginning of the school year because of his 'do you have a brother' conversation but he's a good teacher. I hope I get him for one of my classes in April. Classmates usually stay the same for high school as well.

Koushi and I are ending the school year how we started. Folding a basket of underwear on his bed. This time he's lecturing me about love.

The nationals ended in the middle of January and everyone was a little disappointed about going home but for the most part, we were in fine spirits because of how far we've got.

"You like Tsukishima. Y/n sometimes the risk of losing first is is worth it." Koushi says and I hunch over, folding one of Koushi's boxers. "I took that risk with Daichi. Now he's my boyfriend." Kou continues and I look back at him.

"I know and I regret rejecting him. I really do. We haven't spoken the same since I rejected him. If anything I think he might have just...moved on." I say as Mom walks into Kou's room.

"Hello my loves." Mom says with a smile. She comes up to Kou's bed and places a gentle hand on both of our heads.

"Are you talking about that Tsukishima boy?" Mom asks and I nod shyly.

"I kinda regret saying no." I tell her and she smiles regretfully.

"This is all my fault Y/n." She says and brings my head to her chest. "I can see how much you like that boy. I shouldn't have said what I did to you. I just. I just don't want what happened to me with your father to happen with you. I'm glad your father was my first. We were so in love. I'm still so involve with him." Mom says.

"You go tell him you like him my Love. Whenever you're ready." Mom smiles at me. "Look at how well it worked out for Koushi?" 

"Okay. I will." I smile at my two family members.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n POV

March 4

Spring. A time for change.

The third years graduation has ended and the rest of the team are out in the court yard trying to look for our friends to congratulate them.

Noya hyping up Tanaka as he holds a bouquet of roses for Kiyoko. We spot them and I run up to my brother.

"KOUSHI! CORNGRATUALATIONS!" I cry as I hug him side to side. Koushi hugs me back as a thank you. He kisses the crown of my head.

I turn to Tanaka, he's playing with the bouquet in-between hi fingers. The third years and I push Kiyoko towards Tanaka. Her face sporting a heavy blush. Tanaka looks to Noya who gives him a subtle thumbs up and Tanaka gives the flowers to Kiyoko.