That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage (Reprise)

MORE FLUFF SHOTS. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

August 8

Y/n POV

19 (Second Year at Uni)

Lover Boy Tsukishima Kei

It's not a surprise that crappy studio apartments come with crappy air conditioning. We're on break for the semester and Kei and I would be enjoying ourselves with Tadashi and Ya-chan but we are taking our fourth  cold bath for the day to ease the heat. Probably our last soak, it's already nine at night.

Kei sits on the edge of the bath and I sit against him, letting the water cool us down. His arms find their way around my waist and to my chest. Playing with my boobs earning a soft moan from me. I lean my head back to rest on his shoulders as I feel his erection on my back.

"Kei." I breath as he cranes his neck down and attaches his lips to mine, swallowing my moans. His right hand moves down my waist to my clit rubbing gentle circles under the water.

"You're such a good girl My Love." 

I grab onto his wrist of the hand fondling my boob for support as I start moving my hips to create more friction as the water starts sloshing around in the tub. Tsukishima smirks against my lips as he kisses me and moves this kisses to my shoulder.

"Kei please." I whine as he slows his fingers against my woman hood. He stops kissing my shoulder and moves his face breaths away from mine. A smirk on his face.

"What do you want me to do my Darling?" Kei teases as he holds his finger in place as I grind against him. Losing the nice tense feeling in-between my legs.

I don't answer. Instead I grab his hand and move it myself earning another smirk from Kei.

"Such a good girl. Such a good angel. Knowing what she wants. But you need to use words my love." He states and I frown, just wanting to feel something. I move off his chest to the other side of the tub and grab his erection. His smirk becoming more evident.

He's not wearing his glasses.

He looks at me and squints a bit before I start laughing. Letting go of him.

"I must look so blurry to you right now!" I laugh and Kei groans as he grabs his glasses from the ledge of the bathtub.

"Well now I can see us just fine." He mumbles as he looks back at me with a tiny frown.

"What? I'm flattered that I can turn you on even when you can only see a blob of s/c." I say and Kei sighs even more.

"You are so in for it now." Kei smirks grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his lap.

"Oh? Are you gonna be punish me?" I whisper into his ear and he bites down onto my neck.

"Don't ask questions you know the answer to My Darling." Kei says in a husky tone into my ear, before kissing the shell of it.

"How are you gonna punish me then?" I ask as I start grinding against him, our breathing both heavy, water splashing in the tub.

"Why ask when you can find out now hm?" Kei asks as he moves his hands to my hips helping me move I hips against his. He kisses the corner of my lips softly and moves back so he can see my face.

"Do you want to continue?" He asks and I nod without question. 

"I want a verbal response, just so I know we're both sure." He says softly, cupping my cheek softly. Hm. Sweet Boy Tsukishima Kei.