Confessions that happen on holidays

THE KARASUNO FIRST YEARS ARE FRIENDS

enjoy the this chapter

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n POV

December 23

I'm sitting on the couch, my knees to my chest while I sip on some hot chocolate Asahi made for us. His house is so nice. He lives with his Mom and Aunt and they are visiting their own friends before Christmas Eve so the team has the place to themselves. 

We sit in a circle. Some of us on couches and cushion chairs and some on the floor. Ya-chan sits beside me, along with Kiyoko on the small couch in between the matching love seat cushion chairs. Tsukishima, Kageyama, Hinata and Tadashi on the other side of the circle, also on the floor.

Tsukishima un wraps his gift from his Secret Santa and a scowl grows on his face. It's not angry, more confused if anything

"What's wrong?" Tanaka snickers and Tsukishima looks around at everyone in the living room.

"I really like the leather note books." Tsukishima says as he pulls it out from the gift bag. "But... Why?... Who got me a box of condoms?" He finishes pulling out a box of said condoms and tossing it in the middle of the circle.

"Does it say 'ridged for her pleasure' on it?" Noya laughs and Tsukishima nods.

"Happy sexy time - I mean holidays." Koushi snickers, obviously messing up his words on purpose and then we all start laughing.

"Thanks for the present Suga. But who exactly am I gonna be having sex with? I only turned 16 in September." Tsukishima sighs as Koushi throws the box of condoms back at him.

"Hey as an upper class men it is my job to make sure my junior is doing the deed in a safe way with consent." Koushi says waving his finger in the air. 

"What do you know about sex Suga. Aren't you a virgin. You just give off that vibe." Kiyoko shrugs her shoulders, taking a bite out of a slice of pizza that Asahi ordered.

"No I'm not...Fine I am. But still! All of us in this room are virgins too so you have no room to talk Kiyoko!"

Tadashi opens his gift and his ears turn pink.

"Hey Suga?" Tadashi starts off.

"Yeeeeesssss?" My big brother sings.

"Did you go gift shopping with anyone else?" Tadashi says and Kou shrugs his shoulders.

"Maybe I did. Why?"

"I got a new pair of sweat pants, I like them a lot, and. And a pack of r-ridged condoms too." Tadashi blushes.

Tanaka was the one who got it for him.

"Hey in Suga's words. 'The deed in the safe way with consent.'" Tanaka says proudly.

Kiyoko gets her gift and opens it and smiles once she sees it.

"It's the stationary I've been wanting." She smiles as she digs through the bag more, pulling out a card.

"Thank you Tsukishima." She smiles and the boy nods.

Tadashi ended up with Ya-chan and got her a new set of paint and then it was my turn.

"It's a stuffed BABY DUCK!" I smile and Dai-chan and I make eye contact.

"Happy holidays!"

"Awe thank you so much!"