"I'll say 'it' first." (Reprise)

I love a good wedding. There will be one more chapter after this one.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

June 22

Y/n POV

27 

"You look so pretty Little Sister." Don't cry, don't cry, don't cryyyyyyy.

"Thanks Kou." I say softly as I link my arm in his. I fidget with the (fav/flower) bouquet in my hands. I make some last adjustments to my dress, flattening out any creases in the skirt.

"Are you nervous?" He asks and I nod.

"Of course I am." I laugh quietly. "I love Kei so much and I just want everything to be perfect." I say and Koushi laughs.

"You're gonna be fine." He eases and I nod.

Since Dad can't walk me down the aisle, Koushi is. Kei's wedding party consists of Akiteru as his best man and Tanaka and Tadashi as his groomsmen. My wedding party consists of Ya-chan, as my Maid of honour, then Kiyoko and Saeko as my bridesmaids.

"Koushi."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you so much for everything. Everything - everything. When Dad died you shouldered so much responsibility for the time period when Mom couldn't do much. I never thanked you. I owe you so much. I love you so much." I whisper as I hear the music start playing in the hall. Kei and the other's are walking down the aisle right now.

Koushi turns to me and starts crying.

"You don't owe me anything. Just because you are gonna be married doesn't mean I won't stop treating you the way I did before. You're my little sister, I want to protect you. I love you so much." He says and kisses my temple.

"Shit my make up's gonna run." I panic.

"Don't worry. I asked Miwa to make sure its' water proof." Kou says and I relax. "It's time to walk. Are you ready?" Koushi asks and I smile in an edited way.

"Mhm. I've been for so long." I say.

(Insert song) starts playing and Koushi and I walk down the aisle.

Don't fall. Don't fall. Don't fall.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

June 22

Tsukishima POV

27

"Shit he's already crying." Tanaka, my now brother in law since 2 years ago, whispers to Tadashi and Akiteru as I sniffle. 

Y/n Sugawara.

The most beautiful person I've seen. She walks a little nervously as Koushi speaks to her in a hushed tone. Words that are only meant for brother and sister. Her face contrasts her nervous walk as she looks at me. A smile so big and wide and enticing. She looks at me and giggles at my tears.

'Crying already?' she mouths and I roll my eyes playfully. Her dress falling to the floor in a pretty way, her delicate hands wrapped around flowers.

She and her brother reach the front of the hall. Are eyes locked on each other and she does an exited silent squeal as she gets a closer look at me.