That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage

Here are some fluff shots of Y/n and Tsukishima!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 21

Y/n Sugawara

Age : 16 (Second Year)

Koushi's Moving Out

Koushi shoves the rest of his boxes into Dai-chan's car. He's in the car organizing and shoving things in the trunk. 

"If you're gonna do drugs do it around people you trust okay? And call a Taxi if you're drunk, and make sure you and Daichi use protection. I know you can't get each other pregnant but STDs are not things to be taken lightly and -"

"Mom. I'll be alright." Koushi smiles down at Mom gently who is hitting Koushi with a newspaper every time she finishes a sentence. 

"I promise I'll be just fine. You don't have to worry about me Mom." Koushi smiles softly at Mom who is close to tears, I am already crying as Kei pats my back as I sniffle.

Mom bursts in to tears and I start fanning my face while Tsukishima rubs my back even more.

"My baby is all grown up now." Mom whispers as she holds Koushi's face in her small hands. 

"I'll miss you Kou." I sob as Koushi walks up to me and crushes me in a hug. He holds the back of my head and swings me side to side.

"Don't cry Little Sister. I'll visit all the time." Koushi whispers, choking up and that breaks me even more. "And when you can't sleep, even if I have a pile of homework in Sendai, I'll come back home and make you tea." Koushi begins to sob and I cry even harder.

"I really love you brother." I hug him tighter. "I'll really miss you Koushi." I say and Koushi nods.

"I love you to Y/n." 

Koushi helped raise me while he was growing up with me. My brother. My dear big brother. The person I wish to be half as great as is moving away. Sendai isn't to far away from this town but still. It won't be the same.

Dai-chan steps out of the car and talks to Mom. My Mom giving the 'if you hurt my son I will snap your dick off' talk. Judging by Mom's intimidating expression and Dai-chan's excessive nods.

Koushi and I let go of the hug and my dear older brother sends an intimidating glare towards my dear lanky, pool noodle of boyfriend.

"Y/n doesn't need you to take care of her. She can do that on her own. She's not helpless so don't treat her as such. But, that doesn't mean to leave her by herself. Even when we can do things on our own it's nice to have someone there. Treat my baby sister nicely. Or so help me I will chop off your dick and feed it to you." Koushi smiles devilishly and Kei nods quickly.

"Yes of course." Kei says quickly.

We say our final goodbyes and Mom follows Dai-chan's car to the University in her own car.

Kei and I move back up to the apartment and I take a shaky breath. Kei looks at me and smiles gently.

"Are you alright?" He asks softly and I nod wiping my eyes.

"Yeah. I'll be okay." I say and Kei nods. He leans towards me and kisses my lips softly and I smile.

"I really like you Kei." I grin and Kei smiles.