Chapter Thirty Four

"J-Jennie?"

She looked at me. She stared at me blankly for a few seconds, I stared back at her. My heart beats faster. I want to hug her and tell her how much I miss her but I was too shocked to move. Her expression quickly changed from shocked to anger. She harshly wiped her tears. She threw me a glare before she turned her back.

She stood up and hurriedly walked out of the bar.

"Jennie, wait!" I followed her. She didn't glance at me, she even fasten her steps to walked faster.

We were already outside of the bar when I finally caught up with her. I grabbed her arm to stop her from walking away.

"What?!" She tried to get out of my grip.

"Jennie..." I said while my tears are slowly flowing down my cheeks. I hugged her tightly in my arms. My tears kept flowing. She didn't move for a few seconds before she pushed me and giving me punches on my chest.

"Let me go!" She yelled while trying to get out of my embrace. I even tightened my hug. "Let me go for fuck's sake!"

She pushed me harshly and she got out of my embrace. Her right hand landed on my cheek and she ran away. I tried to follow her again but she's already inside the taxi.
I kicked the rock in front of me. I fist my hair in frustration. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears away.

Jennie's POV

I'm so annoyed with myself because I couldn't stop crying. She's not worth my tears, not a single drop. She used me for sex and dumped me. I gave her everything. I loved her and what did I get in return? A broken heart.

It was her fault why I became like this! She abandoned me. They are all the same, Talia and Jacob. All of them are the same! They all ruined my life. I slammed my body on the bed and buried my face in my pillow. I had to live with it every single day. They could have just let me die. I just don't want to feel the pain anymore.

My phone rang. I don't want to answer it but I saw Bella's name. I picked up the phone and collected myself before pressing the answer button.

"Thank God, you answered." She said the moment I answered her call. "Girl, I've been looking all over for you. You're not in your apartment and you're not picking our calls for the past two days. I thought you were murdered. Where the hell are you?"

I cleared my throat so it didn't sound like I'm crying. "I'm in the Philippines right now."

"What? You're in the Philippines?" Bella said, shocked.

"Yeah." I said in a small voice.

"What are you doing there?"

"My.... dad." I wanted to vomit when I uttered the word dad. "had a heart attack."

"Oh Gosh, I'm sorry. Is he alright?" She asked, concerned. Even though Bella and I are friends for a long time I never opened up to her. She doesn't know that I hate my parents. I'm avoiding the topic about my personal life.

"Yeah, he's fine."

"Well, you know that your manager has been pestering me? Gosh, you left your work here. Your projects. If I can only do some of it, but I can't. And you will not believe this, girl, Victoria's Secret wants to get you as their model! You'll be the first Kim to become a VS model." She squealed. "You really need to get your ass back here."

I sighed. "I don't want to accept any kinds of projects right now. I need a break."

"What?! You must be out your mind! It's Victoria's Secret!" She excitedly said.