Chapter Thirty Two

The party was packed. Loud music was blasting through the stereo. People were dancing and grinding on each other. Some were just chilling around.... drinking, smoking, making out.

"Mmm..." I heard a moan coming from my side. I turned and saw Kaia making out with the guy she met earlier. I suddenly felt hot breath at the side of my neck.

"Harry..." It's tickling me and I quickly distance my neck from him.

I heard him chuckle before wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and nuzzled his face on my neck. "Oh, God Jennifer... you smell like vanilla."

"I do?" I asked laughing. I grabbed a glass of vodka on top of the table and took a sip. I let him kiss my neck.

"Yes... I wanna fuck you so hard, baby." He moaned on to my neck. I secretly rolled my eyes. I had been dating this guy for a week and he was already trying to work his way into my pants. We met in one of the fashion shows we both attended where I was modeling. Harry is a famous Hollywood star and musician. He wasn't the first celebrity I dated. I have lot of celebrity exes. In fact, he was the second guy this month. Now, the media portrays me as some sort of a man eater that would sleep with anything that has pulse. But it doesn't bother me a bit. Negative publicity is still a publicity. My name is getting more known to people because of that.

"Harry, no!" I'm stopping his hands from going to my breast.

"Why not, baby?" He asked huskily, placing kisses on my shoulder.

"We're in public." I reminded him.

"Then let's get out of here." Before I could say anything he grabbed my wrist and rush me out of the club. We were greeted by paparazzi, flashing their cameras.

"Harry, Harry! Where's Taylor?" One of the paparazzi's asked. Taylor is Harry's ex girlfriend. They just broke up when we started going out. That's why people think I'm the reason behind their break up.

"Are you dating each other?"

"Why are you dating that slut, Harry?"

Screams of paparazzis are everywhere.

"Fuck off!" Harry shouted. He's looking down while holding my hand and pulling me towards his car. He opened the passenger side door for me. I hopped in as he close the door after me. Then he walked around to the driver's seat.

"Harry..." I put my hand on his thigh. He groaned when I stroke his thigh. I smiled when I saw his erection through his pants.

"Oh, fuck, Jennifer. Touch me!" He moaned. I rub the side of his thigh with my hand. "Baby, touch my cock." He said in a raspy voice. I continued teasing him. I started kissing him on the neck while I rub his thigh.

He stopped and parked his car in the corner of the street. His lips crashed mine and he kissed me savagely. He used his tongue to force his way into my mouth and roam around inside. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
His lips abandoned mine as he trail down my jawline and to my neck. I closed my eyes and a familiar face flashed through my mind.

Lisa

"What?" Harry stopped and lifted his gaze up on me.

"N-nothing." I shook my head. He lowered his head to kiss my neck again. He works his way down to my exposed cleavage. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him away. "Let's go to my apartment." I softly said.

"I'm so fucking hard right now! I want to be inside you! I'll make this quick. Just let come." He reached for the button of my jeans. I quickly stopped his hands.

"Let's continue this when we get to my apartment." I said.

He sit properly and leaned on his seat. I heard him cuss under his breath. I know he's so turned on right now. He started his car and drove as fast as he could.

He parked his car in front of my apartment. We entered the building and went directly to the elevator. He started kissing me again when we got in the elevator. Finally, after eternity, the elevator stopped on my floor. We walked down the hallway to my apartment. I got my key inside my bag and I opened my room. I entered my room.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I have an early photoshoot tomorrow. Goodnight." I said and closed the door of my apartment.

"Jennifer!" He furiously shouted while banging my door. "Open the fucking door. Don't fucking play games with me."

"Good night, Harry!" I lovingly said.

"You're a fucking cock-teasing little bitch!" He kicked my door before I heard his footsteps fading away.

I took a deep breath and walk and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and a bottle of wine. I brought it inside my bathroom. I filled the bath tub of water and I let myself relax.

Three years had passed... They say time heals all wounds. But why am I still hurting? I don't deserve this. I don't fucking deserve this! There's no night I won't cry within those three years. I picked up my wine glass and took a sip. After mom and dad forced me to marry Kai and knowing Lisa abandoned me, I agreed to marry Kai. I agreed because I want to go away to this place where all my sufferings happened. We went to New York and got married. Kai stayed in New York and I moved in Los Angeles.

After taking a bath, I changed into pajamas and went to bed.

"Get up!" She shouted. "Have some respect to yourself. You heard what I said, right? I told you, I don't want you anymore. I got bored with you. You're nothing but a burden to my life!"

She grabbed my hand and yanked me up. She took my pajama off. "If you're not going to change clothes within five minutes, you're going naked."

I woke up from a terrible nightmare in a cold sweat, gasping for air. I hugged my pillow and cried. She treat me like shit. I shouldn't have let her to treat me like a slut. And my parents for dictating my life. My tears eventually turned to sobs. I swear I'm going to make them pay. I'm going to make them pay for what they did to my life. Jacob, Talia and Lisa. You'll pay.

A/N: Sorry for the super duper slow updates. I'm literally bombarded with school activities and stuffs. And my preliminary exam just ended. Keep safe y'all 🖤