Chapter Sixteen

"My love...." Lisa hugged me from the back and started kissing my neck while making exaggerated 'mwah' sound. "Smells good. Hmm"

"Stop, my love. I'm cooking dinner." I told her.

"Stop cooking, I'm just going to eat you." She whispered huskily.

"You're so naughty." I giggled. Her kisses on my neck are so ticklish. We can have sex now. My monthly period is done. I know how hard it is for her lying on the same bed but she couldn't make love to me. I know and I'm aware how she's trying to stop herself.

She turned me to face her. "Your period is over right?"

I nodded.

"Thank God!" She said. She pushed my boobs together and buried her face on my cleavage. "Ohh, my babies. I miss you."

I laughed. Lisa is such a crazy pervert. I kind of got used to her acting like this. It's her way how to show her affection to me. Her lips went up my neck and sucked hard on my sensitive spot. I cling my hands on her head and ran my fingers through her soft hair. Her kisses went to my jaw 'til to my lips. She kissed me passionately, thrusting her tongue inside my mouth. She squeezed both of my breasts with her hands.

I quickly pushed her when I smell something burnt. "Oh my god!"

When I glanced on the burner, I saw a black smoke coming from it. Lisa reacted and quickly turned off the stove. I sighed with relief when it was turned off.

"You idiot!" I said angrily.

She just laughed and kissed my forehead. "You burnt our food because you distracted me. How can we eat our dinner? I'm hungry."

She raised her eyebrows and grinned at me. Her eyes sparkled in excitement. She pulled me towards her and she was about to kiss me but I stepped back. I pushed her chest and ran away from her.

"Catch me if you can!" I said while laughing.

She tried chasing me. We ran in endless loops around the table. I stopped and she's at the opposite side of the table. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"You can't even get me. Because you're old. Old old old." I teased her while I was giggling like a little girl.

Her upper lip twisted upwards and she looked at me. "Ah. I'm old? Beware when I catch you. You'll be the one surrending later."

I ran towards the room. She wasn't too far behind me. Before I can close the door she blocked it using her body. I missed the chance closing the door so I ran away from her and she keep chasing me until I was being cornered. She smiled when she realized I don't have any place to ran. I stepped back while she's slowly walking to me. I can feel the wall behind my back. She carried me and threw me on the bed.

She got on top of me and pinned my hands above my hand with one of his. She smirked. "What did you say earlier?"

"Did I say something?" I innocently asked. I'm scared maybe because she'll do what she threatened me earlier.

"Yes, you said something. You said I'm old. Old old old." She said and laughed.

I faked a gasp and acted surprised. "I said that? Really?"

"Yes, you said that! Now you're dead. I'm not going to let you rest." She said before claiming my lips. She pulled my shirt and bra with her hands upward. She palmed my breast and played with my nipple with her two fingers.

We quickly stopped when we heard a knock.

"Fuck! What a nice timing!" She said irritatedly and got up from me. I sat down and fixed myself. I followed her outside.