Chapter Seven

"Lisa." I knocked on her door. She's not answering. I knocked louder until I was totally making a noise.

She opened the door with her brows both rising. "It's pass midnight but you're still making noise. We're not the only person living here Jennie, we have neighbors."

"I'm sorry. Please?" I pouted.

BAM! She closed the door in front of my face. Gosh! She's so rude! She's the one at fault but she's the one acting upset.

"Why are you upset? Accept my apology, please!" I shouted outside her door.

"Shut up! I'm tired, Jennie. Stop bothering me." I heard her spoke from inside.

"But you haven't eaten your dinner yet." I said.

"So? Just don't bother me." She said.

"Aish! Lisa, come on!" I whined and started knocking again.

"Leave... me ... alone... Ugh!" She sounded like she's in pain.

"Lisa, what's happening to you?" I worriedly asked.

"Just please, leave me alone!" She yelled.

Lisa's POV

I leaned at the back of the door after closing it. I could feel the temperature rising me. Fuck! I can't erase the image of her boobs. Pull yourself together, Lisa! It's just a boobs, she's even wearing a bra but you're acting like this.

This is wrong. So fucking wrong! Jennie is not my type, she's out of my league. Noooo! I touched my center, I'm getting wet from seeing Jennie's bra. This is unbelievable!

I cussed at myself. This is so wrong.

'Just breath. You need to calm down.' I told myself while looking at my center. But I can feel that it's getting wetter. Argh! I'm giving in to my urge to touch myself. And my own hands travelled down towards my core. I started touching myself. Because if I'm not going to let it out, it would be a big problem.

"Lisa." Jennie called me and knocked on my door.

I tightly closed my eyes. I wanted to open the door, pull her and fuck her. And my pussy is not helping at all. She continued knocking.

I opened the door and peek outside using my head. I hide my lower body using the door. I'm hiding what I'm doing to myself.

"It's pass midnight but you're still making noise. We're not the only person living here Jennie, we have neighbors." I told her.

"I'm sorry. Please?" She apologized and pouted. That innocent face. Ugh! Fucking horny shit! I quickly shut the door. I keep on touching my folds while thinking of Jennie. My mind says it's wrong but my actions says otherwise.

She's shouting outside my door while I'm doing something nasty inside of my room. She stopped for a moment. Geez! Thank God! I continued pleasuring myself while thinking of her big boobs. Yes, it is big for her slim body. It popped up on my mind when I saw her naked body when she slipped. I can't even forget her in the world.

Jennie's POV

"Good morning, Lisa." I greeted her after I woke up. She's ignoring me. She's still upset until now.

"You have the guts to face me wearing those?" She asked with annoyance.

"What's wrong with how I look?" I asked. I'm always wearing these kind of clothes with messy hair every morning.

"It's too short and so visible." She said.

I lowered my gaze to check what I'm wearing. I'm wearing a white dress, a suitable dress for sleeping. I've worn it alot of times and she's complaining about it right now?

"I still have needs, Jennie. You can't just wear something like that in front of me." She said. Why is she acting so strange? Last time I checked, she doesn't have a problem about what clothes I'm wearing.

"I'm sorry." I said. I don't even know what I'm sorry for. I just don't want to argue with her anymore. She's upset already, I don't want to make it worse.
She started cooking our breakfast. While she was cooking our breakfast. I can't take this anymore. She is ignoring me, and I can't stand it. I walked towards her and gave her a big hug from behind. "Lisa, please I'm sorry. Accept my sorry."

She was shocked and quicky pulled away from me like I have a contagious disease. "God, Jennie! Don't do that!"

I bit my lower lip. I feel like I'm on the verge of tears. She hates me. "I'm just trying to make it up to you. I don't want you getting angry towards me."

She took a deep breath and sighed. "Jen, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself."

"What? I don't understand."

"I shouldn't have done what I did last night. I'm sorry." She said.

I smiled. "Apology accepted."

"Just promise me that you won't come with anybody else." She said.

I raised my right hand. "I promised."