Chapter Eighteen

After a few minutes Lisa called Hanbin's phone. Hanbin gave his phone to so I could talk to her.

"My love, I'm here. My friends dropped me here." She said. I feel so happy hearing those words from her. "But I can't enter, go down here."

"Okay my love, I'll go down." I said with teary eyes. I ended the call and thanked Hanbin again.

I hurried myself going to the door outside because maybe my parents would see me. Before I could get out of there, two bodyguards blocked my way.

"Miss Jennie, where are you going?" One of the bodyguards asked.

"I'm just going to get some fresh air. I'll be back." I smiled at them.

"Ma'am Talia ordered us to follow you, so we're coming with you." He said.

"This is not fair! Why are you treating me like a prisoner! I just want some fresh air!" I complained. I feel like crying right now. I want to see Lisa so bad.

"I'm sorry, Miss Jennie. We're just doing our job." They both said. What to do now? How can I talk to Lisa when these two are following me? I got out of the door with a sour face while the bodyguards followed me. I go down at the lobby and I immediately saw Lisa. She smiled when when our eyes met. Oh God, I miss her. Before she can approach me I signaled her that she can't come near me. She immediately understand.
She sat down on the couch in the lobby. I walked closer to her and sat at the other end of the couch. She's so close yet so far. The two bodyguards are standing behind me, guarding me. We have to act like we don't know each other when all I wanted to do was hug her.

"Excuse me, Miss? Uh, just wanna ask for the time." She said.

I can't stop myself from smiling when she talked to me. I looked at my wrist watch. "It's 9:30."

"My girlfriend is so slow, I've been waiting here for god knows how long." She said while looking from afar. I wanted to laugh. She's acting like a pro.

"I'm sure she'll arrive. Or maybe she's here already, and you can't just see each other." I said.

"Maybe, you're right. Wait, my name is Leny Robredo?" She said. I can't stop myself from laughing anymore.

"Oh why? Why are you laughing? I'm not fooling around... Leny... short for Lenytte, Lenytte Robredo." She said innocently. She really is good.

"Okay, Lenytte Robredo. Nice to meet you. I'm Jennie Kim." I held out my hand to her in offer of a handshake. She accepted my hand. Her touch sent electricity bolts through my entire body. I'm trying hard not to throw my body to her. "Are you trying flirt with me, Leny?"

"Of course not! I love my girlfriend so much and I can't afford to cheat on her. Why would I flirt with someone, my girlfriend is really pretty at the same time sexy. I'm loyal." She said. I'm blushing and I'm trying not to make any movement. I had to take a deep breath. Jennie, act normal, act normal!

"You're girlfriend is so lucky to have a partner like you." I said, smiling.

"I'm the lucky one. She's the type of woman who is rare to find. And to tell you, there are so many guys out there but she still choose me." She said.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face on what she said.

"How about you? You have a boyfriend?" She asked.

"You mean girlfriend? Yes, I have. Kinda disappointing cause she's not here. I really miss her." I faked a sigh.

She patted my shoulder. "I'm sure she misses you too. Even me, if I have a girlfriend like you, for sure I'll always miss you."