Chapter Twelve

Lisa's POV

I was kneeling in between Jennie's legs. I looked up at her and study her face for a moment. Her eyes are shut close and she's biting her lower lip.
She was shaking from the orgasm she just had. Fuck! What the fuck am I doing?! This should not have happened. I should not have interfered with her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Lisa...."

Damn! The way she said my name made my core wet. But this is not right. This should not really have happened. It's just lust. I don't want the day to come when she will regret this. There are others who are better than me, someone that really deserved her. All of her. And I'm not that person. Even I'm super horny I forced myself to stand up. I could just finish by myself. I will not use Jennie just to ease this lust.

"Lisa, where are you going?" I heard her say when I turned my back. I ignored her and walked away. I knew if I looked at her, I can no longer control myself. I was just few steps away when she suddenly grabbed my hand to stop me. What the! She's making this harder for me.

"Lisa, please.... I want you to be my first everything. Take my virginity." She said in a small voice. I took a deep breath. Fuck! Why are you doing this to me, Jennie? Why are you torturing me?

Pull yourself together, Lisa.

I faced her and forced myself to act normal. "You're just a little girl. You don't know what you're talking, Jennie."

"Of course, I know what I'm talking about! Stop treating me like a little kid because I'm not a kid anymore!" She raised her voice and let out a sob. Her tears were already streaming down her eyes. I felt bad but what I was doing is for her own good.

She stripped her tube dress and let it fall down to the floor. Only the meager cloth covering the delicate parts of her body was left. My lips parted in shock. She was beautiful. I fought the urge to touch her, the wonderful curves of her body.

"See! Do I still look like a child to you. I'm a full grown woman!" She said. I did not expect her next action. She hold my head and kissed me. Damn! I'm not a saint, I'm just a woman with needs. I found myself responding to her kiss. When I tasted her lips, I never thought what was wrong and right. All I knew was I wanted her. I nibbled on her buttom and she opened her mouth for me, my tongue went in and explored in it. It was as if I was intoxicated by the taste of her lips. I know I can no longer control myself. Even if there is an earthquake today, I will not be able to release Jennie.

My hand explore her curves. Her skin was so smooth just like how I imagine it would be like. I caressed the side of her body and stop on the upper part of her chest. I gently squeezed her breast before pulling down the cup of her bra. It felt so unreal when I touched her bare breast, my fingers brushing against her nipple. It fitted perfectly in my hand. I caught her hard nipple with my fore finger and thumb and I gently pinched it, making her moan in my mouth.

I stopped kissing her. She stared at me with a mixture of confusion and nervousness. I wanted this to be special for her. I wouldn't take her virginity on the couch in the living room. I hold her hand and pulled her to my room.

"I don't want you to regret this, Jennie. Are you sure you want this?" I asked when we're already in bed. I could tell that she was nervous. "It's okay if you want to back out this."

"I know." She said almost in a whisper. "I-I really want this."

I carefully laid her down on the bed. I stared at her face and she gave me a nervous smile. I kissed her on the forehead. My eyes lowered to her body. My eyes went to her beautiful breasts and her pink nipples and moved lower to her stomach and down to that little cloth that she was covering her most intimate part.