Chapter Nineteen

After I left the ladies' room. I'm already missing Lisa. I wanted to run from these two bodyguards that has been following me. I don't know when we will be able to see each other after this. I swiftly wiped my tears. I know she'll find a way, Lisa won't allow us to be away from each other.

"What took you so long, darling?" Mom asked when I came back to the party.

"Long line." I answered shortly. I'm not even sitting when Kai approached me.

"Wanna dance?" Kai asked.

I rolled my eyes. "No, thank you."

"Darling, dance!" Mommy butt in. She even pushed me towards Kai. "Have fun. Don't be a kill joy."

I forced myself to go with Kai. He immediately pulled me towards the dance floor. He took my hands wrapped it around his neck the place his hands on my waist. He looked at my face and I felt uncomfortable and I looked away. God! I wish this will end quickly. I can't wait to get away from this guy.

"You changed a lot. You look more beautiful the first time I saw you. That was two months ago, right?" He asked. It was pretty obvious that ge was trying to make conversation.

"Yes. Thank you." I said with a straight face.

"I guess I owe you an apology. I'm sorry for what happened two months ago. I had a little too much to drink. That's why that woman knock me down immediately, but if I didn't drink that much. I would have beat that motherfucker's ass." There's a hint of irritation in his voice.

I 'accidentally' stepped on his foot. He let out a soft ouch and I apologized. He's so boastful. Hmp! You're not going to work with my girlfriend.

"We should go out sometime. You know, get to know each other before we get married." He said.

Get married, your face! I'll only marry one person, and that's my girlfriend. "I'll be honest with you, I don't want to marry you. We don't have to do this, we don't have to get married."

He laughed. "Badly needed, Jennie. I need to get my inheritance from my parents. And I need to have my own family also and I can sense that you'll be a good wife and a mother to our children."

"No! I don't love you. We don't love each other...." I said. I only love Lisa. I only want Lisa to be my partner. I'm just thinking of marrying Kai I wanted to cry.

"I don't believe in love." He said simply.

"I want to sit." I coldly said. I can't stand being around him anymore. Even if I beg him not to marry me, I know his not gonna back out and I'll just look fool in front of him. I pulled my hands from his neck. Instead of letting me go he pulled me closer to him. Our proximity is super close that our body is touching each other.

"What the!" I punched his chest.

"I just want the sex and the money." He chuckled.

Oh God! I didn't have time to react when he kissed me on the lips. I was shocked. When I got the chance, I quickly pushed him and slapped him big time. It caught other people's attention. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Jennie." Mom approached us. Her face was expressionless. She grabbed my hand and brought me at the corner where no one's watching. "Why did you do that? It's embarrassing for your Tita Kaitlyn." She yelled angrily.

"He took advantage of me!" I yelled back.

"What did he do to you?" Dad went to us.

I made a face to my mom and hugged my dad. Thank God I have someone on my side. "That jerk kissed me!"