Chapter Four

"You told me that I look like an old lady. So why would the guys outside will be interested in me?" I reasoned out.

"If they're going to cover your face then you're enough for them." She chuckled. I was really offended but I was feeling relieved when she calmed down a little. Because earlier she looked like she was going to skin me alive.

"You are so mean!" I made a face.

Her face became serious. "But seriously, don't ever do that again. If ever I saw you again, I swear I'm going to let you walk outside only wearing a bra and a panty so that the guys out there can freely look at you."

"It won't happen again, okay?!" I said with irritation. She just laugh. Gosh, this woman is so rude!

"Have you eaten some snacks?" She asked.

Now that she mentioned it. My stomach growled. I was too busy playing with my new friends and I forgot to eat. Besides, I don't have any money and I don't know how to cook.

"Not yet." I answered.

"You can't even fucking feed yourself. What are you, a three years old?" She rolled her eyes.

"You didn't leave me anything to eat for lunch." I said.

"Why would I do that? I'm not your nanny. Can't you make yourself a fucking sandwich or something?" She angrily said. Gosh! This woman is so moody. Her mood changes from time to time.

"No wonder you are so skinny and you are so small." She said staring at me from head to toe. That's another one of my insecurities. Why does she have to point out all my flaws and make me feel like I'm the most ugly human being in this earth? I get teased a lot for being too thin when I was in high school. And my height too.

"I don't know how to make a sandwich." I informed, embarrassed. Okay, now I feel so useless.

She looked at me surprised. "Gosh, it's just a sandwich and you don't even know how to make it? You don't know anything! What I am going to do with you, Jennie?"

I don't know why but I feel like I'm going to cry right now. I basically feel like an idiot.

"Are you going to kick me out of here?" My voice cracked.

Her face softened. She softened a bit. "No, I'm not going to do that. You paid to stay here for a month, remember?" She sighed. I said.

"Well, you'd have to start eating it. Because that's our dinner for today." She said. She went to the kitchen and started getting instant noodles from the cupboard. She boiled some water and put the noodles there. Then after a fee minutes she took out the noodles from the boiling water and there you have it... cooked noodles. Easy peasy. I could probably do that myself.

"Come on, let's eat." She said while putting the noodles on plates.

We ate together. The instant noodles wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It's the first I've ever tasted this. I'm not a picky eater when it comes to food but Daddy is just really strict with what I eat. That explains why.

"Sorry, I don't have money this time. That's why this is only our dinner. I'm broke as fuck. I needed to pay to the landlady the money you gave me because I haven't paid my balance for three months." She said in an apologetic tone of voice.

"It's okay. It's quite good actually." I smiled.

She facepalm when she remembered something. "Fuck! I haven't paid our electricity and water bills.