Chapter Twenty Two

I woke up hugging Jennie. It feels so good waking up beside your loved ones. I buried my face on her hair and pulled her naked body closer to me. I placed a small kisses on her hair and neck. I took some strand of her hair on her face and kissed her cheek. She'll wake up soon, she's tired from last night. We made love countless times.

I made her breakfast before I took a bath. After taking a bath I went to our room to change. Jennie is still sleeping soundly. I wore a denim jeans and simple plain white shirt. I sat down on the edge of the bed to wear my socks.

Someone hugged me from behind. Of course, it's my wife. She kissed my temple. "Good morning, my wife."

"Good morning too, my wife." I greeted back, smiling before turning my head to her.

"I love you." She sincerely said.

"I love you more." I said.

"I love you most." She let out a soft chuckle.

"I love you times infinity." Of course I won't let myself lose.

"I love you times infinity plus one." She hold my face with both of her hands and kissed me on the lips. She pulled me until I was on top of her.

"My love, I have to go to work." I said after catching my breath, breaking our kiss. She stared at me and bit her lower lip seductively. She played with my hair is a most soothing way. Jennie is starting to enjoy sex. She often cling to me just like now.

I can't resist my love. And I'm horny also. Jennie kissed me on my nose and I closed my eyes. I let her lips wander until it landed on my lips. I kissed her back. My hands started to wander on her naked body. Jennie wrapped her legs on my waist.

"Mmm." She moaned when my fingers touched her core. She spread her legs a little wider, giving me access to touch her pussy. It was a quick lovemaking session. But I make sure that my wife enjoy it as much as I do. I hurriedly wore my jeans and zipped it up.

"I'm late, my love." I wish I could stay in bed the whole day with her. But I can't. I need to work for our future. I need to work hard in order to give her the best in life. I know I'm not rich and I'll do everything I can for her.

She smiled lazily. "Bye, my love. Take care."

I lowered my head to kiss her forehead. "I made you breakfast."

"Thank you, my love." She said.

"The pleasure is mine." I winked at her and she smiled in return. I bid my goodbye and left.

"Lisa, I need to talk to you." K Lu said in a serious tone when I entered the studio. I'm nervous. I never seen this side of her. I followed her inside her office.

"What's the problem?" I worriedly asked.

She handed me a white envelope. "This is your last paycheck."

"What? Are you kidding me?" I asked, shocked. I worked for years in this studio and she's like my older sister. Why she fired me all of sudden? As far as I know, the studio is doing well and K Lu is not planning on closing it.

"I added some money there. I'm sorry, Lisa." She can't look at me straight in the eyes. She's looking on the floor.

"Why all of sudden?" I asked.

"There are men came here yesterday. They threatened me that if I'm not going to fire you, they're going to burn my studio. I reported it in the police but the police just say that I need to follow what they say in exchange of my peaceful life. I'm guilty, Lisa. We're together for years but I have a family to feed." K Lu explained.