Chapter Two

"I want to take a bath." I told her after we're done eating.

"What do you want me to do? Bath you?" She asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have any clothes."

It's not my plan running away from my parents, from our house so why should I bring any clothes. I want to changed my clothes, I want to strip this dress already. I have my jeans under my dress, but I don't want to use it again. That's disgusting.

She stood up and entered the other door, she's holding something when she came back. She threw it on my face. I fixed my glasses. This woman is so rude! One white t-shirt and a navy blue jersey short. Her size is kinda big but it will do. At least it's comfortable.

"Do you have any towel?" I asked.

"You can use the one inside the bathroom. I just changed it earlier." She said.

I entered the bathroom. It was very small but it was clean. There's a small sink above it there's a small mirror. There's a toilet without flush. So you have to manually flush it using tabo. It's like the toilet we used while we were camping when I was in high school. And there's a faucet and a pail. And no shower! Ugh! I took off my clothes. I put my glasses at the corner of the sink.

I twisted the faucet and took the tabo that's full of water and poured in myself. If I were in the house, maybe I'm lying in the bathtub while reading Gone With The Wind. But I am not going home. I'm going to stand for this decision I made, running away. I felt something crawling at my feet. I checked it and my eyes widened when I saw a cockroach. I screamed and run. Without thinking, I opened the door and ran outside of the bathroom. Because I was still very wet, I slipped. I landed on my back.

"What the fu-" Her eyes widened when she saw me. I groaned in pain. I tried to move but my whole body hurts. She quickly picked me up and put me on the couch slowly. I don't know where to hide my nakedness. I am completely naked in front of this stranger. I tried to cover my breast and my lady part with my hands.

"Which part of your body is hurting?"

"D-don't look at me..." I shyly mumbled.

"For fuck's sake. You slipped and that's what you're worried about. I'm not going to rape you. Now tell me, which part?" She said with a pitch.

"M-my back." I answered.

She gently turned my body, making my back facing her. I'm so embarrassed. My butt is completely exposed to her. She started moving her hands on my back. Slightly putting pressure. I screamed in pain. She continued doing it but with a full strength.

"Here?" She asked.

"Obviously!" I answered angrily.
She put pressure again and then laugh. That was so mean!

"Can you move?" She asked.

"Yes. But it hurts a lot." I answered.
She continued moving her hands from my shoulders down to my hips. This time she was very gentle. It sent volts of electricity throughout my body. I felt my whole body get hot as my heart started racing. I don't understand what I'm feeling. This feeling is all new to me.

"Ohhh." I made a weird sound. It just slipped out my mouth.

Lisa's hands stopped from moving. "I don't think you've broken a bone. Maybe because of tiredness."

"Uh, thank you. Can you get me a towel, please?"

"Sure." She walked her way out and came back holding a towel. She covered my body with the towel and carried me again going to a room and slowly settled me in the bed. Maybe it's her room, because of the things inside.